Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

07. Fragile Priestess


How was commanded by Sesshoumaru, Miyoko went into the garden, bearing the sword Kuramassa hands, feeling unloved and beloved by others of her family, then solving Midoriko face alone. But when I was two steps away from her destiny, Ichiro prevented her, saying sweetly and understanding:

- I understand how you feel, but this is not relevant to you commit suicide, I will not allow such an act, Miyoko.
- Please do not meddle, Ichiro, this is a matter between me and my dad.
- Do not make such madness, there are people who love you and who would suffer if you get hurt, please, I beg you, stop and think about what you will do first.
- There is nobody in this world who loves me, so I'll fight, so I'm going to die with dignity.

   Ichiro did not answer and allowed it to be far Midoriko was to regain her powers. Before a bloody battle began, the spirit of the sword that left reveal something Miyoko did not know until then.
- Princess Midoriko, please listen to me, because there's something I want to tell you.
- What would it be?
- Sesshoumaru never said that to you, but since you were born, you've always been a frail and defenseless baby, your health has always been very fragile, so the lady does not have any condition to fight, stop and wait, please.

  Upon hearing that the guardian of the sword had spoken, she stopped and retreated to her room in order to know everything about what he said to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment