Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, January 23, 2014

『XIX. Relatives』

- I'm glad you recognized me , but where are your manners ? You should call me uncle.
- You are nothing to me .
  Richard paused and looked intently into the eyes of Blair , looking away a few minutes later .
- Those eyes ... The resemblance between you is nauseating . It seems to me looking for my brother .
- I think I know where Cameron inherited manners .
  Richard opened a smug smile and grabbed the girl by the chin , looking at her steadily in the eyes so that Blair did recoil in fear.
- Exactly . You should be afraid of me .
- As if I could . I'm not afraid of someone weak and coward like you .
  He gritted his teeth and growled , showing his long, sharp canines . Blair tried to look for a weak spot , but could not find . After Benjamin , Richard was another exception to the power she had to see the weakness of the enemy . Surely she was at a disadvantage , but could not show fear to a person like that .
- You sound just like him ... It makes me sick !
  Blair deflected a slap that Richard would give herself without realizing its agility . He watched and felt the anger boiling inside him . He never saw much resemblance , either in appearance , personality , and physical performance . That made him even angrier because Benjamin had always been faster than he and the girl had inherited that ability very well . However , it was not only for him but also for another person that he should get over it .
- I admire your skills , but I am sorry that you can not enjoy them for long.
- I would not be so confident .
  He gave a half smirk .
- You think that just because a daughter of Benjamin Sky can do everything ... After still say I'm the smug ... You are a threat and I should eliminate all types of threats or obstacles that stand in my way .
  Blair did not answer , just let the soul and blood of Benjamin controlassem their actions . Richard had some difficulties, but managed to hold the girl by the throat and throw it against the floor .
- It seems that you are not as powerful as you think , dear niece . His father could be faster , but I 've always been and always will be the strongest . Cameron is proof of that .
- If you believe ...
  Richard raised an eyebrow .
- Are you doubting ? Great, then we measure forces ! I know someone who will love this.

  Duke got again the trail of Blair , however , had to face some problems somewhat complicated . Cameron had found them and did not hesitate to attack them . Even the three were no match for the heir of Richard , who felt extremely familiar smell when approached Hannah .
- This smell ... How did that room ? Answer !
  The phone rang and the boy Cameron suddenly dropped his guard.
- It is not worth it . My father wants to see you.
- Really? - Duke was not very confident that conversation .
- Yes Just go up the stairs to the roof .
  The boy and the three disappeared without options , follow the instructions .
  When they finally arrived , they encountered and Richard Blair , who left to look for the girl to watch on visitors .
- What a great surprise! You have not changed , is not Duke ? Always wagging his tail behind Benjamin and now obeys his daughter ? How pathetic .
- You do not know what is friendship , Richard , so you do not know what you're saying .
  Richard desvioou look for Hannah and Joseph .
- And you ? For quite some time, Hannah , and I see that you've moved on . What Benjamin would say now?
- That's none of your business , this filthy shut your mouth !
- Always gentle , is not it? Well , take your seats , we have a show to present .

No comments:

Post a Comment