Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, January 18, 2014

『XIV. The stars will remain』

Hannah received the Benjamin´s message in the middle of the night and decided to take a look at Blair . So that did not find the room, she began to search every room in the house frantically . When he finally found her daughter gone , Hannah wore their old clothes hunter and prepared to search for the girl .
  Joseph woke up with the movement of the hunter and needed only one look to understand what was happening and prepare for the search , vestindoo their old clothes ccaçador .

- What do I do now , Duke ?
  Blair was upset and walked from one side to the other in the library , not knowing what to think about what was coming. She did not know what was the story behind any of it and did not know the reasons for the rivalry between the Sky and the Parker clan clan. Duke tried to think of more aliaos for the battle that was about to happen , but did not know anyone else .
- I'm doing what I can to help you, but I'm unsure what to do.
- Do you know why this all started ?
- What I know is that his father and Richard Parker , Cameron 's father , were brothers .
  Blair 's eyes widened , completely shocked . What would have happened in the past to cause all this tussle ?
- They were sons of different mothers , but they shared the same blood of a father. His name was Louis Reed . Benjamin was the oldest son and Richard was the youngest son. Even getting more attention than qulaquer one, Richard was greedy and did not want to wait to have their turn to govern. He married a human transformed and this union was born Cameron .
' When his father took over and married Hannah , Richard and Cameron began to plot against Benjamin . They waited until you were born and when they saw the attachment and all the love that his father demonstrated , there remained more questions about what to do . '
- My mother told me about the invasions and how my father died .
- It was Cameron who hit his father as he held you in his arms. Richard was hiding , waiting for everything to happen and soon took the place of Benjamin . All those who followed his father are now completely submissive to Richard and dare not pronounce anything about Benjamin or her mother . The main issue is you.
- I know ... But what I got out of it ?
  Duke looked at her angrily . After all he said she still was not able to understand what she was doing in the middle of this story ?
- You are the sole heir of it and therefore the person who has the right to take the place of Richard . And he wants to get rid of you .
- And my dad wants me to take his place ?
- Yeah That's what he did you turn into a full vampire and absorb his powers . Blair , you have the power that nobody else has and that is a huge point in its favor .
 Blair ducked his head .
- I know that, but it's not enough .
- You're not alone . I'll help you .
  She looked at Duke with hope and doubt .
- Why?
- Benjamin was like a brother to me and I promised him I would take care of you in his place . In addition, Richard time is not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment