Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, January 16, 2014

『XII. What Can We Do?』

- Do you think it will accomplish anything?
- Sure . If she cares about her daughter , will certainly take steps to make her be free of all this . Therefore , she will try to break that barrier and we have access to her mind again .
- You took too long to begin to strategize , do not you think ?
- Shut up , I did not ask your opinion .
- And yet , I gotta be near you .
- You are the most disgusting parasite I've ever seen .
  Scarlet stuck her tongue out at him and sat on the picnic table in the park with her legs crossed . It was night and they were waiting for something exciting to do. However , they found nothing .
- Do not be so rude, Cameron Parker . If it were not for me you would not have the prestigious post he has.
  He smiled .
- For a long time I have not heard my real name .
- I know , I know ... Since you became one thought you had assimilated human life again.
- This is exactly why I could not adapt myself again. He will pay me when this is over . I agree to have someone like you in this mission , though I should be waiting for results .
- But you can not complain since you're here . So , Mr. Parker , what do we do ?
- We have to wait to find out . We will evaluate how it behaves . If it comes back to normal, then we can pounce . Otherwise , we will have to wait a little longer .
  Both were silent and looked to the east , towards the house of Lockwood and saw a shadow around the corner nimbly , but still a little awkward . They looked at each other and decided to follow the shadow that seemed familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment