Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

† I. Awake †

  Everything was going as planned . The blood was ready and the moon was at its highest point in the sky . In a room lit only with the moonlight was a small bed with sheets burgundy .
- Where is it?
- Here . Know that I did not agree to be your employee .
- So do what you can do.
  Cameron snorted and waited for the man to leave the room to start doing what he had learned with Richad . He put a box that was all scratched and worn by time and spread your content inside of the cup with blood , he assumed the tone violet. After that , he let the liquid was illuminated by the moon and kept on the porch before leaving the room.
- Come in , I'm done . Do not let any get sample mirror and nothing that would reflect her face , but his brilliant plan goes awry .
  The man entered and encountered a completely empty and again in silver and a person back to him wearing white clothes lying on the ground glass . The girl turned at the sound of the door and looked completely stunned , not knowing who he was, where he was and who was the person who stood before her. The girl only knew one thing : she was a vampire . He nodded and she went into the woods .

- Katia bring new clothes for her and leave it on the bed .
  The maid nodded and brought new clothes for the girl in a matter of seconds.
- I can dress myself , go ahead.
  The girl was alone , looking for a mirror , but found none . However , she managed to dress perfectly. The smell of the clothes caused an upheaval in her mind , but the girl could not relate anything to that smell.
  When she was wearing the other boot , someone knocks on the door and enter. It was the same man who did not provide you with a good foundation of trust . The scarlet eyes met the gray and confused looking girl , snarling at him .
- Take it easy , I will not hurt you . I'm your father , Dominick Grey. Do not you remember me ?
  Dominick hugged her , but she showed the white fangs and sharp in a fierce growl and pushed sharply to get rid of. He forced a knowing smile and left the room looking for Cameron .
- You said it would be quiet and easy to handle but extremely the opposite happened ! She does not accept me and my smell gets aggressive .
- I did not say she would be a puppet without brain, Dominick . Some cases are special and even though she does not remember anything , her instincts to protect than pose a threat . Ironic , is not it?
- Shut up ! Is there any way around this?
- No. You 'll have to try to win her trust .
- I do not have time for that . I have a plan to continue .
  Cameron turned his back on Dominick , clearly unwilling to cooperate.
- I will not be anyone intermediary, Dominick . My job is done and I want my payment in three days , but that girl will become what you fear most .

  The girl closed the door when Dominick walked away. What was happening ? Why does not she remember anything ? I wonder if that green-eyed boy was referring to when she said ' that girl will become what you fear the most ?' What , in fact it was then ? If the man who claimed to be her father really was dangerous , who he was and what he wanted in fact to her? The profile of the people who live there, she could no response . If you had someone who might know something that would certainly be green eyed boy . She had to find him and know everything.
  Thinking of what to do , the girl went to the balcony and found Cameron sitting on the branch of a tree in the woods. She looked back and went out to meet him.
- What do you want ?
- I heard the conversation of you and wanted to know what is happening , and in a moment my soul was at peace and now I'm here without knowing anything . You know something ?
- I do not know anything. Leave me alone .
- You're lying , I know you . Then why did you say ' that girl will become what you fear most . ' and ' Some cases are special and even though she does not remember anything , her instincts to protect than pose a threat ' ?
- I do not know what you're talking about.
  She looked at him with an arched eyebrow and it make Cameron remembered the night he attacked by Rhayden and Blair forced him to tell the truth when he was Matthew Lloyd .
- Okay - he relented with a sigh - what I know is that you should not be here . His place is not.
- So what is my place?
- You will have to figure out alone . Two words : Bloody Heaven .

No comments:

Post a Comment