Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, March 16, 2013

The little flower white -Introduction-


                                                          The little flower is pure white tinged with red,
                                                     is now swinging in the wind
Close your eyes until you sleep

Now I'm wet from rain infinite
I extend my ego by pretending that this is affection
Like I'd steal everything like I did that day
Do not give me anything,
absolutely nothing

A young girl stands still without an umbrella in the rain,
"Are you crying? Where are you hurt? Tell me"
I'll stand by you until you smile,
as usual

The rain washed everything
Come when you're ready, I'm here
One aspect of a lost cat kiss goodbye

                                             And the tiny flower that resembled you
                                         Sadly was shaking in the wind
                                         Bringing the story of true love
                                  forever

No comments:

Post a Comment