Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

11- True Care

  Yume recovered from injury a few days later and returned to training. Still knew nothing about the feelings of Kenshin, however, she knew the love she had for him. He was happy and stronger, because the affection that the boy gave during those weeks were a great help in her recovery.
 Kyrena have not tried to harm the girl, because he realized that any action we take it just would approach both increasing. Changing it was really true, so much that she became more friendly and caring with three friends.
However, there was someone who did not want to give up separate Kenshin Yume. That person was hiding in the rainy night and waited for the right moment to strike. The wolf youkai was training at the racetrack, to meet and reset everything she lost while injured. She was alone that night, becoming easy prey.
- What are you doing here?
- I came here to make you a proposal: let Kenshin and stay with me, when we complete the cycle of camp and we leave here, we can be together. I will give you power, wealth, whatever you want if you agree to stay with me. You'll be my queen and I will always be eternal with you. What do you say?
- I. .. I. .. - The proposal was tempting, however, Yume knew what he wanted above all the power and wealth of all I'm sorry, but I'm not interested, maybe Kyrena not accept?
- No! You should give me a very good reason to reject me.
- I already have someone in which I belong, I'm sorry, Taisen.
- Kenshin is, is not it? That dog does not have half of my domains. He is only known for having a father who takes the treacherous legacy of his own brother! Stay with me, Yume, you will not regret.
- I told you not to do, Taisen, release me!

Taisen did not listen to Yume and cornered her on a wall in a dark and distant track camp. The girl screamed in anguish for help, but nobody heard her, which stimulated the changed behavior of Taisen want to kiss her on the force.
 Yume cried terrified to be alone and nobody heard her screams for help. After a long stop, she finally gave in to the boy Taisen. Was repulsed and the tears would not stop flowing from her eyes.
 It was then that Taisen was hit and thrown away by a giant creature: it was a light gray dog, which was in front of Yume and growled fiercely Taisen, which was on the ground paralyzed with dread looking at canines sharp and white dog who apparently Yume protected. The fur of the animal was soft and warm, so that the girl felt a great urge to caress the gray dog. Soon did even afraid, however, as he stroked the animal's skin Mécia, this stopped growling and calmed down and slowly turned to face the girl.
When exchanged glances with the girl, the dog disappeared and gave way to a known body, gray hair and purple eyes, whose arms gingerly wrapped the body fragile girl wolf.
- Kenshin-senpai ...
- Yume-chan, forgive me for leaving you here alone.

 Taisen got up off the floor completely dominated by anger and tried to reach Kenshin, however, the boy grabbed the wrist of the opponent and said in a tone soft but stern:
- Yume is not a girl who only conquer wealth and power, it must be earned every day by the love and affection of the man she loves. She likes to be treated with sincerity, especially when you make her feel unique, loved and important. She enjoys breakfast in bed, accompanied by a warm smile and a cheerful greeting, and when she sleeps, she likes someone to fondle her hair to make her sleep. Yume is different and special, it's like the last sakura flower that blooms every year.
- And how can you be sure of that, Arioto?
- I took care of Yume for two weeks and I know why I love this girl, but I kept prisoner in a fear that she ended up putting at risk tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment