Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

18- Final Act

 Tenseiga raced against time to prevent the death of Sesshoumaru. For her there was only one principle, which was to protect his life above her life, because without it her life was empty and incomplete. When it came near him, hugged him and healed his injured hand.
- Tenseiga, get out.
- No. You need me here.
- I do not need, please stay away from here until I finish.
- You need me to release the Kaze no Meidou!
- What?

 Naraku smiled dark and evil, because now have the chance to kill the birds with one stone. He was preparing the final blow when the soul shines Tenseiga and involves Sesshoumaru.
- I can feel that same power when I wanted to save you from the chains.
- The Kaze no Meidou was released because I was around. Just my essence is capable of releasing this attack because it have a great power destruitivo. You're feeling the power poque I'm here. Attack, my lord, before it's too late. I'm getting weak and I do not know how long I will support the release Kaze no Meidou.

 Sesshoumaru agreed and released for the second time Meidou Kaze no destructive blow that besides the counter coup of Naraku and destroy it, restate all consumed energy Tenseiga, making her unconscious.
- Tenseiga ... At least it's over. I'll take care of you.
 
The youkai sesguiu air and let Inuyasha and Tetsusaiga back. Moreover, to the misfortune of Inuyasha, his sword was no longer human, because since the mission ended there was no reason to stay alive Tetsusaiga.
  Sesshoumaru returned with Tenseiga unconscious in his arms. He put the girl on the bed and gave her to drink the rest of that potion Kitsukami had prepared, which represented the eternal choice and immortality of the girl, who would never again be sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment