Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, March 1, 2013

05 Visitant

 That same morning, there is a great agitation in neighboring lands.
- Where are you going?
- I need to do something to stop the mercenary and your plans!
- Do not go! This is not your problem! Girl! Girl!

  Soon it began to rain. The quick steps in puddles wetting the shoes and the hem of the pants of the girl walking in the rain running toward a lush and magnificent castle that was still out of reach. He was armed with a bow and some arrows, chasing the mercenary of darkness that surrounded the castle during the cold dawn.
- Idiot! They never believe you, give up!
- No! You will not use the soul of that girl for this! I will not allow!
- Are you a priestess ridiculous. What do you get helping people who do not know my plans Nifty?
- Do not gain anything by it, but I'm serious redeeming something in my past and you know that very well, because the culprit is yourself!
- We will not remember anything so remote now, after all it was his weakness and helping others can not erase the marks of the past.

  The priestess shook the hand holding the bow and let out a tear. He stared at the floor for a moment and looked up, and with determined look menacing.
- I lost the man I love for my weakness, I admit it, but I'll never let you destroy it with other souls. I will dedicate myself to protect them always. Die so as necessary.
- Excellent. Looks like we'll get a very interesting game ... Do not be sad if you lose, my dear, because you could never accomplish anything he promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment