Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, March 25, 2013

09- Hide Feeling

 Kenshin received the answer of Tenseiga in the next day with appropriate guidelines, that somehow he thought he would receive. While Yume was showering, he tried to make his feelings into words, so as not to appear that he was too eager.
  However, when Yume appeared in the doorway of the bathroom with her ​​red dress, looking at him so sweet and fragile, Kenshin gave up counting his love for her and gently carried the girl to bed.
- Kenshin-senpai, are you okay?
- Yes, Yume, I'm fine. Why?
- You're looking at different ... You want to talk about it?
- I'm fine, do not worry about me. - Kenshin snapped.
- I'm sorry, I did not want to intrude.
 
Kenshin felt a pang of guilt for how to Yume said as he walked down the hall back to the room bringing lunch to the girl. I did not want to have done that and wanted to apologize and tell the truth, but he knew he could not tell his feelings.
  Upon entering the room, he saw that Yume was crying. The reason was obvious and the boy ran to her, hugging her.
- I'm sorry, Yume, I would not have talked to you like that. Excuse me. I really like you, Yume-chan.
  Kenshin's arms were warm and gentle and made Yume feel good and stop crying and ally to the phrase "I love you" the girl's heart was warm and happy and she did not want to break away from his arms. The boy felt the same thing for the girl and would not release the girl's loving embrace him.
- Kenshin-senpai ...
- Yes?
- You really like me?
- Sure, Yume-chan, you're my best friend and one of the people who made me feel like I was at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment