Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, March 1, 2013

06 Ghost of the Past


I walked through the woods by the river. The day was beautiful and sunny. He followed the trail that led me to the house of the man I loved deeply. A few steps later and I was near where my beloved lived. He was waiting for me at the door, smiling with open arms walking towards me.
 His eyes smiled at me, the look of the color gold, but in its liquid format, which was different from the golden gaze hardened his brother met my eyes, without diverting them any time you want. When I finally found myself in the warmth of his embrace, a dark cloud covered that sunny and beautiful morning. It started to rain and he took me into his house.
 We were holding each other tenderly under heat and light the fire when we hear desperate cries. My beloved went to the door and opened a small gap where you could see several people running and blood being spilled on the floor. I was desperate and felt very afraid. I tried to close my eyes to calm myself, however to no avail. I just felt safe when I felt the embrace of my eternal love involving my body and heard his voice whispering to me words of comfort and love.

 I felt safe and confident that nothing would happen while those involving arms me and that man was by my side. I was wrong. Shortly after, the door opens abruptly with a terrible wind. With the wind came a man entirely covered with a white skin, wanting to take the strength that I protected the artifact. It was a jewel that could give those who apossasse her fabulous powers.
 I refused to give my beloved jewelry and released me from his arms. He drew his sword and began a bloody battle. His house began to burn and my beloved fell to the ground, wounded and killed. That mercenary killed him cruelly and I, foolish priestess did nothing but make me overcome by fear.

 Fear. This was the result of my powers have disappeared, my strength have been hiding about to make me stay huddled watching the efforts of my beloved. Nothing done to prevent his death. I cried for help but no one helped me. Desperate cry over the body of my love when there arose a kind girl, also a priestess, but with more power than me, much more power. That girl offered me help and proposal to revive my beloved, but with a cruel condition: he would live, but he did not remember me, nor anything of what happened all those years, being arrested and the sword that had been hostage to will object.
 For me the life of my beloved was more important that he remember me. I accepted without hesitation and soon the girl did revive my beloved. She was healed and they are, but not remembered me and was surprised to hear his name out of my mouth.
- Inuyasha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment