Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Prologue: The Start of the All

 Tenseiga was fine and was back at the castle. Seeing that all was quiet, Kenshin asks his father if he could spend some time in training camp for young youkai his age. Sesshoumaru approved the idea and for the first time, supported the decision Tenseiga boy.
 The place where Kenshin wanted to go was a place that was hidden in the forest of Shikoku and was commanded by a lion youkai estremamente drive and an eagle youkai equally rigorous. That camp was special because students are youkai noble blood with extreme power. There he would learn to control the strength and improve the skills of youkai inherited from Sesshoumaru. That camp also had girls, but he would not get a suitor to marry soon.
 Sesshoumaru filled the registration form for the boy packing his bags while Kenshin to stay a whole year away from family in Osaka. I was happy and excited to be able to be alone and learn to solve problems without the intervention of Tenseiga or Sesshomaru.

The boy went that same day to Shikoku, with the intention to arrive before sunset to camp. Tenseiga cried hugging the boy, leaving him with a lot of conviction from Sesshoumaru that the camp would be a good option for him to grow and mature.
- Good luck, my son, I hope you give me great pride when you return.
- I'll come back stronger, my father.
- My baby ... Write to always make news. Be careful, do not push yourself too hard and be a good boy, okay?
- Mom, I already have dezesste years, I can handle myself alone. Do not worry, send news every week. Goodbye.

Kenshin made his way to the camp while Tenseiga was hugging Sesshoumaru with sad eyes from seeing the boy to a world in which she always kept it adentrasse.
- Will he resist?

- Give him a chance, dear, after all it would ever happen. He has to learn to live independently of others and overcome every obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment