Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, March 30, 2013

14- Intermadiary Chapter- Kyrena´s Diaries

 "Inuyama, September 30

 Dear Diary,


It's funny to start, but after a year in this camp I could see that the boy I really wanted was close to me all this time, I needed to earn the distrust and hatred of many many to discover that the person who completes me real always essteve this camp. Sounds crazy, but I swear that this person never existed for me significantly and I always tried a little bad. Ok, I treated him very badly, but that's my nature, I can not avoid.
 But I'm not writing to talk about me, I'm here to talk about it, that kid whose heart will be mine someday. He is perfect: it has eyes and reddish hair reminiscent of the far end of a sunset on a summer evening. He is tall and fast, though not as strong as Kenshin - it no longer interests me, however I do not leave to consider it one of the nicest camp-but it has some quirks that few people realize this because he does not let anyone get close to him. I never spoke to him personally, but from time to time I see him talking to the coach Tekame, his voice is serious and seductive, one of the most attractive things in it in my opinion.

 One day, my eyes met his for the first time. It was strange for me to look into the eyes of a boy staring for so long. We were at lunch and I was talking to Ichiru on the table where they were  Kenshin and Yume also when he entered. He was alone as usual, but he looked at me the first time. He looked the same! I could not believe it, felt like I had conquered Mount Fuji. As he walked to where he was served food with eyes fixed on me until the moment when a boy turned his attention.
I never knew his name until the moment someone called him by name: Taisen, that's his name. Noo was a name I expected to hear, even when that boy was perfect, but no matter, I still feel attracted to him and I hope someday to be with him, truly hope he feels the same for me. Something will happen and we'll talk, that exchange of looks and tells me it will happen soon. '

No comments:

Post a Comment