Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Epilogue: Memories - Tenseiga-

 I was sitting in the garden fountain admiring the scenery from the castle of my lord Sesshoumaru. It was a beautiful morning like any other and I was in deep thought. Pensndo was in my new life after becoming human and everything that happened today, however, I am brought back to reality when I hear a familiar voice called me and a figure walking towards me. It was my Sesshoumaru.
- What are you doing here? Do not you hear me calling?
- Sorry, I was remembering something.
- What is it? - He asked, sitting beside me on the source.
- I was remembering when you gave immortality when I gave you my power to release the Kaze no Meidou against Naraku.
- I remember that. And it has two things that I do not regret.
- What is it?
- Having given you eternal life and Kenshin.

  Like me he still remembered when I was imprisoned, when Kenshin was born. Besides us, there is also a confidante in this vast universe of our history that will always keep those moments alive in our minds. This confidant sees everything and never forgets anything: this is a moon observer, who sees everything and leaves nothing on this earth to do without the moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment