Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, March 24, 2013

08- Intermediary Chapter - Kenshin´s Letter

  "Inuyama, June 29,

 Mom,
  I am writing to you to help me with something I'm feeling. Do not worry, I'm not sick, I'm feeling something for a person I never saw in my life, but I feel knowing my whole life. There is something that seizes inside me and makes me lose control of my actions.
  The name of this person is Yume Nishimura, is a descendant of wolves Kyoto. Every time I talk to her I feel like a puppy again, as if it were her hostage. I feel I can do anything for her, they could face all without fearing anything. I want to tell her all this, however I fear for Kyrena Taisen and harming her.
 
I want to tell Daddy that I'm sorry. Sorry to disappoint you. I promised that train and strengthen me to rule, but it is not what I'm doing. Wait for punishment when returning this year. Tell him also that I do not regret having fallen in love with Yume, however, he confided in me for me to become stronger.

I hope for your reply as soon as possible.
From your son,
Kenshin Arioto "

No comments:

Post a Comment