Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, March 18, 2013

02- Bad Person

 Soon after they ran down the runway, were showering and went to the cafeteria dining. Ichiriu kept the place at the table for them. Dinner was hearty and they delighted in the stories between the meal and laughs.
 While Yume was caught with Ichiru dessert, a girl sat at the table with him. His hair was long and black that resembled a cold night. He wore black gloves in hand, combining it with the glaze. The clothes were red and black, passing respect for others while populariedade, it was beautiful, as was Yume, but with some peculiarities. Her name was Kyrena, Princess of youkai bats. Since when laid eyes on Kenshin, was determined to have the boy as a partner. Era veteran in camp and therefore had more respect and fame.
 Kenshin felt that the girl was not good-natured and soon deciciu to remove it as soon as possible, however Kyrena held his hand.
- Calm down, I just wanna talk to you, give you welcome, my name is Kyrena Nakashimi. You must be Kenshin Arioto, am I right?
- Yes How do you know my name?
- You are the heir to the most powerful youkai that governs all Osaka and even disowned his brother, Inuyasha. Besides, you and his son with the sword of confidence that became human, Tenseiga.
- They say that the lives of students is kept confidential, but is not looking.
- I do not like nosy cosidere, I know the life of everyone here, because I have access to student records. Well, it does not matter, what matters is the proposal that I've come to do.

 Kenshin was subtly slipping from the chair, waiting to hear the proposal.
- I want you to be my boyfriend.
 The boy choked on the air and said politely:
- Sorry, but I have no interest in any girls here. I'm here to gain strength and not a girlfriend. Excuse me.
- You have no moral right to dismiss me; son of a piece of metal with a human man desperate for the death of a priestess. You're nothing but an accident among them. Despite being heir, you do not have the same level of aristocracy that I, is an inferior being who is having the chance to climb name.
 - Excuse me.

Kyrena was furious when he saw the boy leave the table without responding to her provocations. Until then no boy refused the offer to be her boyfriend. That would be a phase, she thought, soon she will be young and beautiful Kenshin Arioto in the palm of her hand, as she had the other boys.
 The boy went away, flicking through his new friends. Yume heard everything that was said Kyrena talk to the girl, trying to get her satisfaction. Knew not to cause trouble with the veterans, but she could not remain silent in the face of injustice. In the end, it did not work and Kyrena ranked as the main enemy.
 Yume was searching for Kenshin, because he knew that the boy should be shot down by the other girl said to him. The met in training camp doing pushups with his shirt hanging at the entrance gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment