Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, March 7, 2013

12 - Rescue

 Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha returned in the morning seguite battle, triumphant win by over a piece of land, bringing even more prestige to the name of Arioto. As they approached the castle Sesshoumaru, he saw Kenshin ran through the gates desperate to the point of tripping over tree roots.
- Kenshin, you're running from Tenseiga?
- No, I'm looking for her. You have not seen her around?
- No, my son. She did not say where he was going?
  Kenshin nodded in the negative, leaving the youkai even more worried. Inuyasha was still there and asked his brother:
- You smell that?
- Blood ... That smell is ... Tenseiga!
- Wait, Sesshoumaru! And if it's a trap?
- I do not care, I just want what's mine rescue. Kiara suffered much while alive and I will not allow Tenseiga also suffer with my enemies.
  Sesshoumaru left the field, following the trail of the smell of blood Tenseiga. While flying, you realize that Inuyasha was behind him, with the tape in the hands of the girl.
- Sesshoumaru! Kenshin asked me to give you this, perhaps give clues to where Tenseiga is.
  He sniffed the ribbon girl and noticed the odor of a man and the smell of the eucalyptus trees of a forest that localizva many miles from where they were. Despite the distance, Sesshoumaru was determined to find the girl and kill the man who had hurt and for that, I was thinking of a cruel punishment for the kidnapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment