Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

04- The new Enemy

 The three friends met at the breakfast table the next morning. They were talking and laughing when Kyrena passes through them and drop the coffee cup in her clothes Yume. Kenshin was annoyed, however Yume prevented him from taking satisfactions. He returned to the room with the intention of trocaar. Kenshin followed the girl to ensure that Kyrena not do anything bad to her. Even then he did not know the real reason she do that to Yume, but he felt he should protect it at any cost.
 When we finally found Yume, who saw a tall, dark red hair was holding her chin sharply, trapping the girl on the wall. Seeing that the girl did not want that, Kenshin avançoou on him with a punch to the face. The boy knew it would not trouble him because the rules of the camp is only forbidden to kill, but not hurt.
 The redheaded boy called Taisen tried to fight back, however Kenshin was faster.
- Be careful with the ladies.
- If I were you, dear Arioto, not worry about Yume; worry about my own life. You messed with the wrong veteran, boy.

With that, he withdrew toward the cafeteria. Kenshin and Yume were alone.
- Thank you for defending me, Kenshin-senpai.
- It's the least I can do for you have comforted me last night and told me to have things as sincere as I slept.
 Yume was flushed. I did not know that he had heard the statement she had made to him last night.
- Do not be ashamed. That was what made me happy and willing to continue following my proósitos. Thank you.
- Okay. I'm glad it gave you strength.
- Certainly did me good. By the way, sorry for the vulgar way I held you yesterday, I know I should not be with the top of my naked body, but I felt really bad that night.
- I know that. You needed some comfort. Well, I guess I better go get changed, the training will start soon.
- It's true. Gotta go. See you at lunch.
- See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment