Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

10- Photography

 Yume fell asleep in the embrace of Kenshin shortly after, smiling and showing complete happiness. The boy felt grateful for showing all the love he felt for her to stop crying. Snuggled on the bed and he sat on the mattress on the floor, where he was admiring the photographs they had taken together, causing all the happy times revive in his memory.
  In the photographs todoas Yume was present and always near him, with the bright smile and contagious, that gave life and joy to photograph. Kenshin thought he could hide his feelings for her, but those memories were strong and made his heart race.
- Yume-chan, during that time you and Ichiru were my second family and I never saw that you liked me so much and wanted me to be around. I was selfish and did not realize her feelings, now I'm stuck with Kyrena. I am an idiot because I'm hurting the person I love the most because of an ambitious girl, well, I will not do that, tomorrow I will declare to you sooner or later.

   The girl woke up and surprised Kenshin, who was still admiring the photographs in the floor mat.
- Yume-chan, you're awake.
- I'm sorry I scared you, Kenshin-senpai.
- You do not scare me, just caught me off guard.
- Yes, I do. - Yume joked.

  Kenshin smiled at her and brought lunch girl, that was hot. She ate and joined the boy to see the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment