Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

17- Faithiful Sword


- You will not get away from me! For more Tenseiga that has hurt me, I will not let leave here whole, much less alive.
- Take care of Tenseiga. This is a fight I do not want anyone to panic.

 Tetsusaiga and Inuyasha nodded and led away while Sesshoumaru Tenseiga dueled against Naraku. The youkai was at a disadvantage because not Bakusaiga Tokijin and neither were able to cause even a single scratch on the enemy. The only blow that was able Kaze no Meidou, but he could not release that power. When saved Tenseiga currents, I managed to free this blow, why can not I now? The thought distracted when youkai takes a piercing in his left hand. He did not cry out in pain, but the girl was able to feel the pain of her master even unconscious.
  Suddenly she awakens in the arms of Inuyasha jumps and running toward Sesshoumaru, regardless of the fact Tessaiga have assumed human form as well. Inuyasha held his right arm Tenseiga, but she broke free and headed toward youkai.

- Tenseiga, stay here! Sesshoumaru said he did not want anyone in the fight!
- No! He needs me to release the Kaze no Meidou! Moreover, I owe eternal loyalty to my master.
  Inuyasha wanted to go after her, but stopped Tetsusaiga.
- No use. Tenseiga know what to do.
- Tetsusaiga?
- The true principle of a sword is the undying loyalty to the master. Regardless of how or when the duty of a sword is to protect and help the owner. Sesshoumaru must accept willy-nilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment