Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'm so sorry :/

Good evening, dear readers.

  I know this story was really bad and I'm so sorry for this. I was really busy with school, tests, works and a lot of things. Because of this, I couldn't write every day here. I didn't have ideas for finish this work and I think it is the most important problem. I'm working very hard to try write another story, but my time is really short to do this.
  I don't like to make promises, but I promise that the other stories will be better, but I'm not sure if I can write daily as before, but I'm sure I can write at least once a week, maybe three times a week. Anyway, the quality of the stories will increase.
  Thank you for all reader for always read my stories and for always visit this blog. You guys are the best!!


Thank you so much for all members!!! :3
~ Little Bianca 

No comments:

Post a Comment