Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, October 12, 2014

✗ Four

  Axel closed his books, bothered with all that was written there. He looked at his watch. It was two o'clock in the morning and sleep it had completely disappeared. The insomnia appeared constantly and the next morning the bags were evident. Many said he should go to a doctor, but Axel did not care about that. What mattered was even consguir a new place to work. 
- Still no sleep, Axel? Who knows I can not cheer you. 
- I do not want visitors, especially when it comes to this visit you. 
- I think you're in a bad mood ... Why not try and get some sleep? 
   Axel growled, impatient and angry and hung up the phone. He not only hung, but threw the machine out. He did not like to have people bothering you, especially after all that he saw and read about the past. In fact, it was not much of a history book, but had what he wanted - and would not - know. 
- It's nothing polite off the phone, Axel. 
- I said I did not want visits, did not I? 
- Now we are old acquaintances, Ax. 
   He left the room and left the girl talking to herself. 
- You can not leave a lady talking to herself. 
- Want to bet? 
   Leah frowned. Anyway, she was resigned to the rudeness of Axel, but specifically today it was different. Something was definitely influenced his behavior. 
- What is your problem today? 
- I'm tired of you, I'm tired of everything, I'm tired of having to live like this! 
- You have no choice. If you had thought of it before, maybe your life would be different. Besides, I'm the one who knows the real you and still accept living like this. Do not ask me how, but I am happy to do that. 
   The boy looked at her with contempt. 
- I loathe you. 
- Are you kidding me? So far I've been helpful to you and you just tell me who feels disgust me? Axel Slade, what's wrong with you? - Leah searched eagerly for some sign of the reason why he was so upset that night - Axel, what's the problem? 
- What is the problem? You know the problem! Leah, I just should not satisfactions for you. 
- I know this behavior ... You got someone else to replace me, is not it? 
   Axel was already in the nerves to the skin. 
- Who do you think you are to talk like me? Leah, you mean nothing to me. Also, I do not even know why I have trusted you all this time. 
- We have a past together, you forgot? Axel, you can not just get rid of me. 
   He put his head in his hands and sighed in frustration. How could he explain that it was not exactly what she was thinking? How to explain that all he was feeling at that moment was something that was being oppressed for a long time and that these days were becoming increasingly difficult for him. It was not just the events, but also the people who were around him. 
   Leah was still there, waiting for some response with crossed bracs. 
- ... I'm not good to discuss today, okay? 
- Axel, why is that? 
- Leah, go away, please. 
   The girl's brown eyes sparkled, but she could not disobey him. They had a strange but unbreakable bond anyway. Axel did not even realize that Leah had disappeared from the room, though he was fixated exactly where she was eyes. Something began to take care of his body quickly and painfully effective way, so that he could not even think about having self-control over his actions. It was as if something shady was taking care of him and staining his soul with a permanent stain. If there was even a shred of humanity in him, it was about to go off.

No comments:

Post a Comment