Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, October 19, 2014

✗ Eleven

- She finally accepted? 
- She asked for time to think. 
- Are you sure? 
   Axel frowned. 
- Why are you asking this? 
- Your mouth is bloody. 
   He licked the corners of the mouth. 
- She cared about my thirst. 
   Leah felt a twinge of jealousy, but not expressed. She just did Axel think and rethink what happened throughout the day. 
- Leah, will she accept? 
- You are abusing of my power. 
- Just answer my question. 
- I do not really know. This is already beyond my reach. 
   He did not hear what Leah said, because plunged into a deep sleep on the sofa. As it has taken only a few drops of the blood of Raven, it was reasonable to make him feel satisfied and sleepy. Leah departed, leaving him sleep in peace. 

   Raven was in the kitchen finishing the duties of college while Kira was asleep in the room. She could not concentrate on the duties, after all, a lot has happened in one day so that they could understand. 
- Raven Daewron? 
   She lifted her head and looked toward a low-blonde girl with brown eyes and red clothes average height. 
- I suppose you must be Leah. 
- Axel talked about me? 
- Yes. 
- I came to talk about it. 
   Raven pointed out a chair for her as politely as she could. Leah sat, staring at the girl. 
- You know what is the main responsibility of a Bloodluster? 
   She shook her head. 
- A Bloodluster has a duty to be by the master and never abandon it. It may not look it, but they are tightly dependent on their Bloddlusters to maintain strength and appearance. 
- I did not know that. 
- Axel did not want you to summon it. Anyway, his appearance was completely renovated just because I felt the taste of her blood. You can not abandon it. 
- He gave me the right to choose what I want or not. 
- Are you blind? He is desperate! I'm sure you saw the state of him this morning. 
   Raven was forced to agree. She felt that he needed her, and how it would look but all her plans? She could not marry, could not have children and could even surrender to work as a psychologist because they would be locked into a vampire. As much as she admired Axel and saddened when reminded of his story, she had to think about the future and the consequences. 
- I can not abandon everything that I planned to simply become food for someone. 
- You're a small worldly and selfish mind. Axel suffered all this time to let her free. He was fooling himself taking my blood all this time to let you saved it! - Leah took the bandage neck and showed deep fang marks. Were not common prey, the prey were Axel, showing the sheer desperation to feed him. 
- I'm so sorry. 
- Is that all you have to say? I'm stuck with him and he is suffering for centuries waiting for you to be born in the end to hear you're sorry? 
- I chose not to be Bloodluster anyone. If he wants to, will have to wait some more time. 
   Leah growled and stood up from the chair. 
- You will regret for denying a master like Axel. Others will come after you and he will suffer to protect an ungrateful and selfish as you. 
   Raven did not answer. Once Leah left, she started to dry the tears. She did not ask to be a thing. She began to regret having tried to be nice to him in the morning. If he had continued far, her life would follow normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment