Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, October 6, 2014

✗ Two

  The human behavior has always been something that fascinated her. Raven Daewron dedicated to study psychology in order to help people with their problems. She was a sophomore in college and realized how people began to understand after this course. She was not a spontaneous person, but could solve the small problems that people had. 
- He rejected me! You good for nothing! 
- I do not know to ensure a foolproof strategy, Rose. Sorry about that. 
   Rose released a deadly look at Raven, but she did not care. She was looking acupada to the laboratory, where was that boy. What was his name again ... Axel. Yes, there he was working beyond office hours again. Anyway, she felt that he did not want contact with anyone, so do not dare to do it for company. Axel has always been an extremely different from all the boys college type: serious, cool and reserved, besides having a remarkable intelligence. 
- Excuse me. 
- I'm so sorry. 
   Raven did not notice, but stood in front of the laboratory door, preventing the passage of it. Axel looked at her books for a moment. 
- Psychology, right? 
- Yes. 
   He glanced at her. 
- You seem to have a talent for it. 
   He walked away without giving them the opportunity to thanked. Nevertheless, Raven knew Axel was not looking for friends and, therefore, decided to continue preserving the distance between them. However, there was something in his personality that intrigued her deeply, but she could not tell exactly what. 
   She entered the apartment she shared with a classmate, who was in the kitchen preparing lunch. Raven had barely sat on the couch to begin to reflect on Axel, your friend appears as a ghost. 
- What happened? 
- It's nothing. 
- The last time I heard that you had committed a ridiculous bet. 
- Do not remind me of that. 
- So tell me what happened. 
   Raven did not know whether or not said. Kira was her friend since childhood or even before that, maybe they were sisters from different mothers. Therefore, there was no reason to hide anything from her, as she never hid anything. 
- Actually something happened, but I do not know if it's a problem or not. 
- I'm willing to listen. 
- Is no big deal, is that Axel Slade talked to me today. 
- What? As? Why? Where? 
- I just trying to help Rose to take a chance with Axel through everything I had learned about psychology so far, but I did not succeed. So, I kept thinking about where would be my mistake and I saw that I was standing in front of the lab and it was blocking the passage. He asked me passage and I apologized, but he did not answer and looked at my books and asked if they were on psychology; I answered yes and he said I seemed to have a talent for it. 
   Kira started laughing uncontrollably, which made Raven a little uncomfortable and confused. 
- Why are you smiling like that? 
- Because he sure knows you helped Rose to approach him. Raven, you're the one who puts the theories of their course and in everyday life do not you leave that library at least once Axel must have seen you there. 
- Anyway, how could he draw this conclusion? Surely everyone knows that Rose does not need much help with that. 
- But you are those who have more chance to watch him and see how he behaves. This is not one of the points of psychology? 
- Yes, but ... 
- Do not try to argue against that. Raven is evident that had any intervention from you. Anyway, he seemed angry or something? 
-. No. He seemed normal as if nothing had happened. 
- I do not really know what to say. - Kira looked toward the window thoughtfully - Axel is full of surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment