Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, October 25, 2014

✗ Seventeen

- What did I miss here? 
- Why are you asking this? 
- Therefore. - Kira pointed to the drops of blood on the carpet - you hurt? 
-. No. I was trying to cook dinner, but when I answer the phone I think I spilled some sauce on the carpet. 
 She arched an eyebrow redhead. Kira knew there was something completely wrong in that story, as Raven would never try to prepare dinner alone and she never answered the phone. 
- You sure you're not hiding anything from me? 
- Why do you think so? Kira, you're strange lately. 
- To begin with, the only person who is strange here is you. And then you are behaving differently every time I talk to you way. What's going on? Why can not we sit and talk as we always do? 
- Because it's not just a problem that can be solved chatting. Incidentally, there is no problem. I managed to solve everything on my own. 
 Kira began to scour the house, looking for anything that might contradict what Raven was saying. However, found nothing, just a book that was hidden among the other college books. 
- What is it? I've never seen this book before here. 
- I borrowed it from a friend. 
- What friend? 
- What is your problem, Kira? Why you can not trust me for once? 
- I have no problems. I'm just trying to protect my friend something that might happen. 
- I am no longer a child, Kira. I know we're almost sisters, but I need to have privacy. All have their own problems, and I need to learn to deal with them. 
- You're saying I'm no good for nothing anymore, is it? Of a sudden you decided to grow? I'm sorry to say this but you took too long to make that decision. 
 Raven felt sore, but did not show it. Anyway, what else made her sad was to be arguing with her best friend because of something supernatural, because of Axel. 
 Kira looked at her without getting any response. She knew she should not have said that, but she was tired of seeing Raven suffer and not be able to help. They were always together and the day after that Axel spoke to her ... Yes, everything should certainly be because of Axel. 
- Raven, is there something between you and Axel? 
- What? Where did you get that conclusion? 
- So it's true, is not it? 
- I said nothing. 
- No need. By their reaction you can tell. 
Axel, please help me. 
 Axel did not reply, but this time she knew he had received her message. Raven feared that Kira had just placing it against the wall and she was obliged to tell everything that was happening. 
- Raven, what's the problem? Why you can not tell me what's going on between you and Axel? I have no interest in it, do not worry about it. 
- Kira, is not at all what you're thinking. 
- So what? How do I know if you do not say? You do not trust me anymore? 
- I always trust you, but this time is very different. 
 Kira growled, tired of arguing. Raven knew her enough to know she would not tell her what was happening so easily. Still, she knew she could not live in the same environment that a person who does not trust her. 
- We have to solve one thing - her voice was sour - I will not be able to live in the same place as you. 
- I know where you're going. 
- One of us has to go. 
 The doorbell rang at the wrong time. Neither was in psychological conditions to meet anyone, but Kira abiu the door, trying to sound as calm as possible. 
- What are you doing here? 
- I want to talk to Raven. 
 Kira blocked the door. 
- What's going on between you two? 
- There are facts that ordinary people are not able to understand. Now get out of my face. 
- What will you say to Raven can be said aloud. 
 Axel looked at Raven. 
- Raven, take all their stuff. You will not get any more minutes in this apartment. 
- What? - The two girls spoke at once. Raven was shocked with how to help Axel was offering at the time, but she did not forgive him if Kira had to work even harder to pay for an apartment. 
- It's exactly what you heard. I will not allow you to continue here with a person who does not respect its decisions. 
- How do you know? 
- I'm in front of this door longer than you think there is. 
 Axel went, even against the will of Kira and helped Raven to pack. The girl did not want to leave her friend alone, but if it were to avoid further conflict, then it would be better. As she straightened, he carried everything out of the apartment. Kira watched it all without saying anything and doing absolutely nothing. When Raven was leaving, she went to the kitchen, with the intention of not talking to her or even see her go. 
 The apartment door was shut behind them violently. 
- Let's get out of here. 
 Axel used the same trick again to make them faster to reach his apartment. 
- Here we are. Welcome to your new home. 
 Raven hugged the boy and began to cry. She never wanted to have lost a friendship as valuable as Kira, but the burden she was carrying would not be shared with anyone else. 
- It will get better, do not worry. I'm sure you two will be friends again. 
 Axel tightened the hug around her, pulling her over for himself and letting Raven cried until she felt better. For him, it was painful to see her cry like that, but for about the past she had built with human that he promised himself he would not do anything against it. The boy wiped her tears one by one patiently, as if he could do it for life. 
- Why, Axel? Why my life is turning upside down this way? 
- Everything changes, my dear, but nobody ever said the changes are easy. 
- Why I can not tell her, Axel? Why? 
 He kissed her forehead gently. 
- Humans are not able to understand this. Almost all of them no longer believe in us, you would only be classified as crazy if I tried to explain. 
 She remained nestled in Axel to sleep. His throat was burning with thirst, but he did not dare to touch a drop of her blood. Raven did not deserve to suffer more than she was suffering that day, he thought, as she put her lying on his bed and covered her.

No comments:

Post a Comment