Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, October 20, 2014

✗ Tweleve

  Raven did not dare get out of bed. Every time she remembered she would have to find an answer to Axel was painful, especially after Leah had said everything to her. Anyway, she took a deep breath and headed towards the exit, after she could not be late. 
   She saw Axel before entering the classroom and it made her wonder if Leah had something to do with it. Does it tell you about their conversation last night? If so, she would have told what really happened? Anyway, the first thing she learned is that you can not have anxiety. 
   However, when the bell rang announcing the break, she wanted to disappear from the world. 
Meet me at the lab door. 
   She waited until the hallway was completely empty to go there, where Axel had expected. 
- Your time is up. What do you say? 
- I do not wanna be your Bloodluster. 
- Are you kidding? 
- No. Axel, I never asked to be a Bloodluster. My dream is to become a psychologist and care for people with all possible devotion and I will not get knowing that I am seviçal a noble vampire who just wants my blood. 
   Axel did not hide the sadness in his eyes. 
- Well, I left you free to choose, is not it? That means I have to accept and respect his decision. I believe that Leah told you what can happen, right? 
- Other vampires can come after me. 
- And I shall be obliged to protect you. 
- But why? 
- Because you were born to be my Bloodluster. My presence is in you, but only other vampires and can feel when they feel you do not have my smell, will know that you denied me. 
- Axel, who knows in a few years? 
- And if in a few years is too late? Life is a surprise. 
- You gave me freedom and I already chose. I'm sorry, Axel. 
   He took one last look at her and disappeared down the hall. Raven realized that he was hurt by the rejection, but she could not get rid of humanindade because of him. The obligation of a Bloodluster is never leave the master, but she wanted to be free to do what you've always wanted to do. Axel was once human one day, he could not understand it? 
   She could no longer feel his presence somewhere. 
Axel. Axel. 
   He did not answer. All forms of connection she had with him had been broken when she rejected him. Anyway, the unknown is not always a good friend and she did not want to change. If she could stay the same, maybe she would not have accepted? But now everything had been done and she certainly would not dare to look at Axel for the rest of her human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment