Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

⌘ XV. The first and the last time

  For a moment, Date forgot the pain and everything I was thinking while watching her sleep Clara. The fever was going down, but still persisted and he could not help but find food and bring him water. He did not have any type of home remedy and the alchemist had been totally destroyed and there was nothing there that was intact. Also could not take it back to the cottage, because face serious problems with the girl's family. The only option left was to remain there until the fever disappeared. 
   She no longer delirious, which was a good sign, however, the girl was still asleep and the temperature still above normal. The position of the sun should be around noon and still no sign that she would wake up. 
- Clara. 
   A, even in the deepest sleep girl could hear Date calling her, but she could not open the eyes to awake. 
   Please wait. I gotta talk to Date now, otherwise it will be too late. 
- What are you talking about? Demetria, please explain me. 
  I can not say exactly everything. Demetria said, with a sigh It is exceedingly complicated and that only Date will understand, I'm really sorry. The only thing I can say is it will be the last time I'll use your body for something for my benefit. 
- OK. 
   Thank you. 
   Clara's eyes widened, but Date could clearly see that this person was not her. Anyway, he was happy to see that person too, despite feeling the emptiness inside him take a new form. However, fever was still in that body, regardless of who was controlling. 
- It does not bring me good memories. 
- I know that, but it was the beginning of it all, right? 
- Certainly, but either way I do not like the idea of reviving it, especially now that you are in charge. I'm trying to avoid the last of all the ways that I can do that and put all my defenses in a state of threat. 
- I'm sorry for that, but you know the reason better than me. 
   Date looked away. He knew, of course, but did not intend to admit it so soon. After all, why would he be there trying to take care of Clara if not why? Was granted the fact that all the care he was having with her would not reach Demetria somehow, but every effort would be worthwhile. 
- It's what we promised each other. 
- Do you still remember? 
- How could I forget? I'm still here, are not I? 
   Demetria rejected cotton dampened that date would put on her forehead. At the moment, Clara was free of any discomfort that fever could provide, so there was no reason to be careful. She had been through this before and it did not matter the severity of fever, since her sentence had been given. The cause of death of the girl should be the disease she contracted in the past and not the shot of a soldier who chased Date. The course everything has changed and both Demetria when the boy wondered if the alchemist did not know all this. He offered a potion that would allow the two to live together forever, but he did not say exactly how it would happen. 
   Maybe she reborn season after season while he remained immortal and intact, just waiting for her return? Who could know? He could find a way to put an end to his own life too, but how? So far out Date immune to anything, causing him to discover skills that he never knew he had, was an accomplished swimmer, immune to any kind of deadly disease, no longer depended on water or food to maintain and even sleep had become a luxury, where he could choose when and where to sleep. The shots had no effect, causing him to discover that just died because Demetria had not yet become; it was resistant to any kind of poison. So what could cause his death? Maybe it is the burdens carry with immortality and see all reaching building a family and happiness as he passed the whole life stuck in the past and everything that is related to his mortal life. 
- I do not see you like surporto, Date. I am not speaking only for myself, but also for Clara. All she is experiencing is due to the fact that you are so rude too. You know well that it is not good for a person immortal. 
- And you say this with all possible conviction. 
- Take the time with Clara. She can put together all the pieces that are here. 
   The touch of Demetria in his heart was the last thing he felt before seeing Clara taking control of her body again. 
- Sorry. 
   Clara knew that touch was the result of the conversation that Demetria has had to date, but she felt embarrassed to be playing it that way. Before she could take his hand, he grabbed her wrist gently and firmly. 
   She looked Date, whose face was wet with tears and golden eyes expressed a mixed feeling of pain and compliance with any hope. 
- Date ... Are you okay? 
- Finally I can say that. I am fine. 
   It was as if a great weight had gone from his shoulders at the same time that a chasm opened in his heart. Date played Clara's face and saw that the fever had disappeared. Demetria was no longer there. 
- I'm really sorry. 
-. Was not like that she should have died. Now everything is right. You are now cured, must return home. 
- How about you? 
- I'll be fine. I could fulfill my promise to the end and now there's nothing but torment me. 
- I'm not referring to that, but rather about what you will do from now? 
- Who knows? Maybe I stay here or I might go elsewhere. 
   Clara was standing, looking to Date with uncertainty. Even with what happened, even with the fact that he had been stuck in the past, she still felt connected to him. 
- Will I still be able to see you sometime? 
- Of course. - He opened a gentle smile - Whenever you want. Just say my name and I'll appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment