Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, October 18, 2014

✗ Ten

 - Raven! Raven! 
   Raven was completely lost in thoughts, even though Kira screamed, she was not listening. The dinner was in place for over half an hour and she had not yet appeared. 
- RAVEN DAEWRON! 
- I'm not going to dinner, Kira. 
- How is it? You make me scream like crazy for half an hour to tell me that does not want dinner? What is your problem? 
- Homework from the college. 
- You left everything to the last day again? Well, if so ... 
   She hated having to lie to Kira, but it was necessary. If she was not even believing in everything, how to make someone believe? It was impossible. Besides, no one could say what she should or should not do. Raven was confused on many factors, but especially on that and decide what to feel by Axel Slade. She should depart or approach? Love or hate? Be submissive or independent? Remember his touch was causing her heart wanted to run to him no matter how much blood he took it. Maybe this was the effect of the vampires to quench thirst, but what was inside was not merely an attraction, but something deeper, as if his presence was essential for her to stay alive. 
   Raven tried to find more information about the Bloodlusters, but there was nothing, absolutely nothing that Axel had not already counted. Because he's still a day to think she wanted to see Axel and understand what would be the position she accepted her case be Bloodluster. The problem was that she did not know where to find it. 
My darling, I'm waiting for you in the library. 
   She looked around, but saw no one. 
Does not recognize my voice? Come, do not be afraid. 
   It was the voice of Axel. How did he know she wanted him? It was not a coincidence he was in the library at this time. Moreover, as he managed to communicate with her at such a long distance? Anyway, she could not waste this chance. 
- Kira, I have to go to the library to do some research. Do not wait for me. 
- Okay, but take care not to get locked inside. 
   Raven ran down the stairs as fast as he could and came to bilbioteca in seconds. She searched for Axel, but saw no one. Everything was there desert. 
- Are you looking for me, my love? 
   The girl was startled by the voice of Axel coming from behind her. 
- How did you know I wanted to see you? 
- You are my Bloodluster, our minds were always connected. We can know the thoughts of each other and can communicate at a distance. But I guess you did not care about it. 
-. No. Actually I wanted to know more about my "benefits" as Bloddluster. 
   Axel gave a half smile. 
- Come with me. I can not explain anything without ensuring that someone sees us. 
   She took his hand and followed him. 
- Look into my eyes, not away from them. 
   Raven obeyed and before she thought of looking to the side, they were already in the apartment of Axel. 
- Noble Vampires have powers that no other has. This can be considered one of the best. But we're not here to talk about me, right? What would you like to know? 
- What will I gain by being his Bloodluster? What will I lose it? What kind of treatment will I receive? 
   Axel smiled tenderly. 
- You will gain everything I've said, protection, immunity to disease, affection and love. On the other hand, you'll have to give up your family, friends and of course his blood. You could go to college and achieve his dream, but in my care and living under my roof. 
- What about treatment? You treat me like a servant? 
- This varies from prime to prime. My treatment is different. I do not see her as servant, but as something valuable. There is a link between the master and the Bloodluster and that many ignore, but I am not able. If it were me, I'd keep you in this apartment with me forever. 
- So our feelings are connected too? 
- In a way, yes, but they just solidify when you accept to be my Bloodluster. 
   Raven swallowed. She could not muster arguments against everything that Axel was proposing to her in a transparent and honest way, with all the pros and cons exist. 
- You said I'd win love, right? 
- Yes. 
- But this is not just an illusion for me to continue giving my blood without resistance? After all, if your believe that you really love me, I never would create resistance on anything. 
- You think very well. Do not tell me you did not realize the connection we have when I touched you. 
- I felt, but how can you tell me this is love? 
- How can you tell me it's not love? 
- Because we do not know ourselves. 
- Everything is based on the archaic method of knowledge, is not it? I'm not referring to this kind of love. I'm referring to the love that a person has to take care of another as if it were part of it. 
   She began to understand the vision of Axel, but something prevented her from indulging. The girl looked at him and saw that his eyes were on the iris with turquoise dots and he swallowed hard discreetly. 
- Are you thirsty? 
- You realized. 
   Raven did not know how to get out of that situation, but the simplest answer would refuse. Axel had agreed on every point and say what she thought did not weigh on her conscience. He was not asking for anything at all and she was not even hinting at a possible headquarters. The master it needed it at that moment. 
   She was slowly approaching, but without looking at him. Axel understood what she was doing. 
- Are you sure what you're doing? 
- Actually, no. But I'm here to find out, is not it? 
   Axel took her hand and put her finger on his lips. Raven again felt his fangs piercing her skin, but without any pain. 
- You do not seem satisfied. 
- And I'm not, but for me it's enough. While you did not say yes, I can not put my fangs here. - He stroked her neck with his index finger. 
- You can not or do not want? 
- Both. I do not want because you will run out quickly and I can not because I have to respect his decision. But considering that you had for me is extremely valuable. - He looked at the clock - you need to go, is not it? After all, Kira will think you got stuck inside. 
- You are right. 
- You're not walking. Protection, do you remember? 
   The same way I arrived at the apartment, arrived at the library. Axel let go, but Raven did not want to distance. 
- You have a few hours until dawn. Think carefully, okay? 
- Yes. 
- What happened? 
- It's nothing. 
   Axel's lips touched hers. 
- Do not misjudge it, okay? This is the parting between the master and the Bloodluster when separation is necessary. Now go home. See you tomorrow. 
   Raven was ecstatic by the proximity of Axel not found her voice to say goodbye. Just nodded and followed the path to the apartment where Kira was waiting. Just when she thought she would get solutions, all he got was an even greater doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment