Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

✗ Six

  Axel was going through a bad time about what happened every month. The crisis was getting worse and he knew he could not survive more that way. Good or bad, he admitted deeply that Leah was right. No one else would accept doing what she was doing and so the boy would have to be content with her forever. That was frustrating and this idea made ​​him sick. 
   Staying in college was becoming a challenge. Everything bothered him, since people lack even work to distract her head, which was starting to hurt. Anyway, what really made ​​him uncomfortable was knowing that people cared only against each other when they did not look good and that all this "attention" was just curiosity. It was for this reason that he walked away all his people. 
- What is it? 
- ... I just thought this might help you. 
   Axel wasted no time in looking for the tray that Raven had placed before him. 
- All this is useless. 
- Why? 
- You do not know what's going on with me and you're not even studying medicine. 
- Well ... 
- Listen, Daewron, I'm not willing to be your object of observation for today. If you'll excuse me, I want to be alone. 
- Okay ... I'm sorry if I left angry. 
- I just wanna be alone. 
   At first, Raven was silent because she was afraid that anything she could say was able to leave him even angrier than before. However, psychology always spoke louder. Before Axel could leave the table, Raven allowed herself to say: 
- The cure is not in solitude but in a faithful companion. 
   He looked back at her. 
- And you're fitting it? 
- I'm just saying that you can not heal if left alone. Try to find friends, you're not much older than us. 
- If you knew my life you would not say that. Company is less what I want now. 
- Maybe I'll understand if you explain to me. 
- The situation is more complex than you think. Even after graduation you can understand. 
- Axel, I've seen things that most people doubt. Whatever the problem, I'm sure that will not be so bad. 
   He took a book from the backpack and threw on the table. 
- When you finish reading, look for me. 
   Raven grabbed the book, which looked more like a diary, but somehow incited the curiosity within it. Right there in the library, she opened the book and realized it was a history book, but it had something particular. Some paragraphs were highlighted and it made she did not stop to read the whole book, but it had no effect on her understanding of what was happening. At first, she did not imagine that someone like Axel was able to read a book like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment