Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, October 26, 2014

✗ Eighteen

- Do you have guests now? 
- She is definitely here. 
- You moved, Axel. I think that you expect her to think first, but I guess I was wrong. 
- Be quiet. 
- What happened to her? 
   Axel sighed. 
- She discussed with a human friend. 
   Leah laughed. 
- Do you mean that you bring her to your home for any reason? 
- If I do not bring her, that human could know everything. 
- So what? Just erase her memories. 
   Axel passed her, pretending not to hear it. Leah was always very radical and brutal, without thinking of the consequences and the right causes before doing anything. He went to the bedroom, where he finished meeting with Raven on the way. 
- What is it, dear? 
- It's nothing. I just thought I was still in my old apartment. 
- I'm sorry, my love. 
   Raven saw him swallow. 
- I think you need to feed. 
- You are unable to do so. 
- I do not want anyone else to be detrimental for me. I'm your Bloodluster, are not I? 
- Yes, but my duty as his master is to take care of you and that includes knowing when to take your blood. 
- I'm better, just need time to adapt. 
   Axel knew deep down she was not well. Anyway, the seat he was feeling was driving him crazy, so that even Raven realized. He came up and touched his lips to her collarbone before using the tusks. She stood there, patiently waiting for the time needed. 
- Axel, if you want to do this, please go to the room. I am not obligated to do so. 
- If you are not happy go away. You're in my house and I'm thirsty. 
- You do not think she is starting to get pale? 
   He pulled back and looked closely at her face. Yes, she was getting pale, but this should not be happening so soon. He even took her blood as much as it should. 
- What happened? I'm as pale as it looks? 
- You're a little pale, my princess, you'd better get some rest. 
   Axel took her in his arms and placed her on the bed again. 
- Are you hungry? Do you need something? 
- I'm fine. 
- You need to have dinner or eat something. 
- Maybe later? 
   He lay beside her and stroked her cheek a gentle way. 
- I do not wanna see you this way because of a discussion, okay? 
- As you know it's because of that? 
- Our feelings are connected, remember? Even for a thin and fragile thread, but I may know a part of what you feel ... I have to go to college, right? I will say that you were unable to attend the class today. 
- Thank you. 
- Luckily, I have humans groceries in the kitchen. If you're hungry, do not hesitate to grab something to eat. 
- Okay. 
   Axel touched her lips before leaving and looked at her seriously. 
- If you do not eat, I know. 
- I'll be better when you get back. 
- I hope so. If something is wrong, do not hesitate to call me. 
   She nodded and fell asleep again. For a moment, Axel thought about trying to fix things for her, but he feared to worsen further. It was not a good time to try to reconcile things, he thought. Also, sooner or later she would forget all the humans with whom she had contact, for now she was living with him any kind of human contact could be dangerous and harmful to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment