Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, October 24, 2014

✗ Sixteen

  Raven had already lost more than half the day waiting for any news of Axel. Maybe Leah was lying and sometime she would be laughing at the lies you told, she thought. Anyway, she was determined not to remain there without any response. 
I really do not understand you ... First, rejects me and now wonder how I am? You are a strange Bloodluster. 
- Axel ... 
Where are you, I can not find you somewhere. 
- I'm on the outside of my house. 
   The front door opened instantly. 
- Axel? 
   He did not react, but Raven did not need anything more than to see how it was: even more pale and dark circles, further emphasizing the turquoise color of his eyes. Her lips were almost white, clear that he had almost no drop of blood in the body signal. 
- Leah said you wanted to see me. 
- Yes. I want to thank you for saving me from Ashley ... - Axel was going to say something, but she cut him off - And I mean I feel sorry for you being in this state. Leah told me that your body does not accept other kind of blood that is not mine and I feel guilty about it. You are my master and I behaved like a rebellious child. 
   Axel hugged her, as if she were the most precious thing in the world and narrowed his arms around her, fearing that she would disappear. 
- I was not the best teacher in the world too, but we can still fix this. 
- We can start over. - She said, holding a finger at him. 
   He knew what were the freedoms it. Axel might as well go to the point he wanted, but not as she did not speak it should. He bit her index finger and just a single drop was enough that a portion of his health returned. Raven felt better for doing what it was designed to do and see that his face was already resuming the pallor that was natural to him and his lips recovering pinkish hue. She still embraced by Axel, leaned her head on his shoulder as he stroked her back, without worrying about how long it would take her blood. 
- That's enough for a while. 
- Will you come back tomorrow? 
- Maybe. I think I'm better. 
- Axel, I can have more time to think? 
- Do not ever think enough? I respect your decision. 
- I'm not sure about what I think. See you in that state made ​​me feel so guilty that even though I gave in all my blood at this time would not be enough to make me feel totally fine. 
   Axel's lips tuouched hers again. 
- Do you have the time you want to think. When you are sure of what you want, just look for me. 
- How? Our connection was broken. 
- It broke because you wanted to break it. Now that you wanted to see me, our bond returned. 
   The apartment door opened with a soft creak. 
- It's Kira.

No comments:

Post a Comment