Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, June 21, 2014

☾ ℬring my Ꮥilence

  I can hear the wind rustling the leaves on the outside of my window. Going to rain any second.
  I closed the curtains. There was nothing in this world that I wanted to see. What I really wanted was to go home, which is all I have left, including a part of myself. The house where I lived was empty now, but soon they would reach again and I would lose the magnificent sound of silence that hung in the air. I had no right to wander around the house in their absence, but that mattered little to me. One way or another, they told me clearly that I would die soon.
  Qualqer the way, I will not remain immersed in these thoughts of melancholy that I am now. I was not so only after they brought me here is that I ended up becoming so. Cold, isolated and indifferent. I have no contact with the outside world for nine years. I was taken from my family when I was eight years old. I trusted him blindly and then I was deceived, deluded.

  My name is Alice Blade and today I'm seventeen years old. When I was little, my parents and I lived in a quiet town in Wales. However, a family friend, Oliver White, who was sixteen at the time, managed to captivate me slowly with games, gifts and all kinds of goodies that a child wants to receive. The considered like a brother and I developed a great brotherly love for him.
  However, on my eighth birthday, he promised me a special tour like this. I ran out the door without even looking back and waited for Oliver, who did not appear. I went to look for him and saw my dead parents. Oliver had wings on his back and were cream color, but he was not alone in the room.
  Connor Declan. He was there too. A demon of cold eyes and sharp as a blade and could easily be mistaken for a shadow. It is quiet and fast, which makes it dangerous. I never had a conversation that lasted more than five seconds with him until then. I feel he does not like me one bit, because it avoids being in the same room as me. That does not matter, because we have a peace agreement. I did not bother and it does not do me any harm.
  However, Oliver tried to redeem the betrayal he had done, but I did not want to talk with him. Once a traitor, always a traitor.

  And since that day, they are my "family". Connor was sort of an uncle, while Oliver tries to fulfill the role of father. Both he and I know very well that this is a scam and always will. I will never forgive nor forgive myself for being so naive. So I become what I am today; I may have received some influence from Connor, however, I modeled it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment