Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, June 8, 2014

☣ 03. ʈዞ℮ ℮ɲ℮mᎽ

  The sound of the car was unbearable. Some moaned in fear and others were crying. Have others had fainted. It was pissing me deeply, but I decided to keep quiet. Anyway, would do no good getting angry for nothing. I had to concentrate on what would soon.
  Around, most of the buildings were reduced to ashes. Smoke bombs were united dust of the demolished buildings, making the air certainly hostile to breath.
- Before leaving, I suggest you put the masks.
  Had not noticed that the car had stopped, but I quickly put on the mask. It was really something uncomfortable, but it was certainly better than dying intoxicated by the air in the first minutes of battle. If it were to die, it was during a match and not an irresponsible act.

  The ground shook so I got out of the car. A cloud of smoke rose about fifty feet away from where we were. I could see several of my country military aircraft in the air across the sky and some sparring partners spread across the land. Some had been wounded early in full, others were already dead. I am not one who believes in spirits, but Johnatan could help me until it all ended.
  A shot whizzed by my head.
- If you get distracted that way, will become easy prey.
 Was that girl. She lowered the gun and walked. I admit that with the mask she would pass unnoticed. He was like a man.
- In your place I would worry myself instead of taking care of others.
- I'm just giving a warning. If you do not want to listen, I will not force him. But I have a reason to come home.
- I have also.
- Then why not is working? Johnatan was not killed by mistake.
- Do not you dare to pronounce the name of my brother. He has nothing with it.
  Stepped away from her. There would be a matter of those talking with a person I did not even want to know. If she took care of his own life I would be happy. I'm here to avenge my brother's death and not to be able to bring victory to my country. They do not need me for that.
- Hey, I did not say what should not. I was just trying to motivate you.
- And what you get with this? Think you can get in the middle of a massacre like that and want to make friends? You are not on a tour!
- I know right where I am. - She replied coldly - But if I have to take it seriously every second die because of craziness. My father is dead because of invasions and I'm here for him.
- My condolences.
  I did not want to continue this conversation, did not want company. I just wanted to be left alone somewhere in those ruins, since there was no sign of attack for now.
- My name is Samantha.
- Luka.
  The ground shook, followed by the sound of another bomb hit the ground. Steps soldiers were heard, and I could see them through the smoke screen that was in place.
- Now is the time. Wish you luck, Luka.
  I did not answer. With gun in hand waited until they were closer. One shot and left my left arm, making a cut. The colors of the clothes was not possible to know which nationality they were. The uniforms were black, but I could not see the symbol they carried. Shot in response and jumped behind the remains of the building that were close to me.
- You can not hide, soldier Evans.
  How they managed to see the embroidery on my uniform, I do not know, but I imagine they have some equipment that provides a sharper vision. I raised my head and resumed shooting. Some of them fell, but I knew it was not just that I was working on it. Several colleagues of mine were doing their best to avoid being killed in the first battle.
  However, for longer than most to fall, which was taking the front line seemed indestructible. Only one shot had made a scratch on his right shoulder, but either way he would not stop. Was with the head turned to me and that was wielded weapon also had their sights on me. I tried to hit him in the leg, but was unable to and every shot I fired, he retaliated twice.
  I decided that this was not the best place to stay and went out with caution. pressing hard to get to another secure location, but the shots whizzed by me and not just to hammer me.
- You will not escape me!
  He roared, but as I was wearing a mask, I could not see his face. I returned my gaze to the front and saw a person standing with a gun pointed in my direction.
- Lower.
  I could not recognize the voice, but the clothes I knew I was a soldier in the UK too.
- What?
- Lower if you want to not die too. I'll count to three. One. ..
  Looked back. The enemy was still in full swing behind me with a gun ready to shoot my leg.
- Two ...
  If that was an ally, I had no reason to distrust.
- Three!
  Ducked and rolled to the left. The shot hit precisely the right leg of the enemy and that caused him to stop, after all was losing too much blood. Still, the guy kept firing, certainly furious against him who had saved me. One shot hit him on the shoulder, but my partner did not hesitate and with one shot hit the hand that threw the enemy. He turned away, but knew that was not the end.
- Hey, want to help out to the car? They can take care of it there.
  He turned his head to face me, but did not answer. Just went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment