Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

☣06. вєуση∂ тнє ωαя

   Today is Saturday, the day we could receive or send letters to family and friends. The postman passed, but brought no letters to anyone. In contrast, left with a pile of letters each wrote to relatives. What was happening here was not portrayed on television and in any other media in real time, just a day after the newspapers.
  The postman was away, but when moved the bag pulled out an envelope and looked at the name quickly. Searched the name embroidered on the clothes of each of us to finally approach me.
- Soldier Evans?
  I nodded.
- For you. By the sender, do not think it should be good. Well, I will not intrude.
  I took the envelope and a shiver ran down my spine the moment I read the name of the sender. Why would he send a letter for me?
"I want to finish it soon. Want here two days go twenty-five meters towards the southwest.'ll Be waiting. Come alone, with only his gun. If they failed to kill you that day, I'll do the same service."
  It was not quite a letter, but it was not needed so many words to say what he wanted. Williams must have me confused with Johnathan since he said that "they" could not kill him that day. So he was still behind my brother, but without knowing that I was not him. If so, then I need not fear. I would, but to show that I was not Johnatan. I'm Luka.
- What is it?
- It's nothing. As news of my mother.
  Samantha was starting to annoy me. I did not have to give satisfaction to anyone of my matches. She looked at me strangely, as if reading the lie that I was hiding. He shrugged and walked away slowly. I know this sounds rude on my part, but I have power over myself. Besides, what would advance to tell her the truth? That would only bring trouble for her, for me and for the whole group. I already have a plan in mind.
- And you'll even get there?
  I turned to see the odd soldier whose voice was still unrecognizable to me. He had taken the role of my hands and was reading.
- Yes After my brother is dead. I can not pay the price instead.
- You are right ... But are you sure that Williams knows how his face?
- If they decaptaram, should know. After all, they had to pick the right person.
  He was silent for a while and gave me the role. His breathing was heavy through the mask.
- Why do you hide?
- What?
- Why after helping me you just go away?
- I like to be alone.
  Someone shot at us. It was Leon who had shot.
- Wait. Who are you? Who sent you here?
- You are doubting someone of the same side that you recruit?
- Who is calling recruits?
- I'm here longer than all of you.
  Leon still had the gun pointed at him and was approaching. Something in his expression told me clearly that he was not entirely patient.
- You did not answer my questions.
- I do not have to answer anything I do not want. I do not even need to be here listening to this. See you out there, soldier Evans.
- You will not go away!
  A shot of Leon hit the hand of the soldier, who turned to face him.
- I hope you have a good health plan, recruit.
  The soldier drew his gun and prepared the sights, but not fired. Just gave a laugh and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment