Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, June 14, 2014

☣09. нєℓρ

- Anyway, you will not solve it alone. - I snapped, decided.
- Do not start with your ideas. I will resolve it for myself.
  I perfectly knew the frown Johnatan to know that I should not cross him. Even after these months, it has not changed anything. I wish the day would come soon correspondence, so my mother could leave a little happier. However, he cut the thread of my thoughts as if I could know what I was thinking.
- You will not tell this to our mother. You will not tell it to anyone.
- But ...
- Do not want to hear! I'll take care of it alone. Now go back to camp. Any news, I'll send for that dog. - He patted my head - Take care.
- You too.
  He nodded and gave a half smile before heading east to find Williams. I admit that I felt upset, not wanting to let him go alone. But it was not for rookies, that's what he told me, so I trust him.
  
  I came back like a rocket once I saw the first stirrings of my fellow troops. The dog barked and drew the attention of Samantha, who came toward me.
- What were you doing?
- I was recognizing terrain. We have not been there.
- And econtrou something?
- Nothing but destroyed buildings.
  The Mutt stared at me look silly, as if he was innocent and I had gone there willingly. However, that dog was not so important. What I still did not believe it was Johnatan was still alive. Remembered the sealed coffin and felt sorry soldier who swapped places with my brother. His family will have a big disappointment when you know he was decapitated. Well, sometimes it is better that they are unaware.
  A plane of our army cut the sky with a smoke in red. That meant danger and new enemies were approaching our area. Masks and guns at the ready. We were outnumbered this time.
  A grenade started a new war. The soldiers were coming at full speed, but they were not the ones that were being led by Williams. These were dressed in dark blue clothes and belonged to a country in East Asia, but did not appear to have intentions to use the weapons against us.
- What are they up to? - Samantha murmured.
- Do not think they want to attack.
- So why would they use a grenade?
- I have no idea.
  The soldier who was taking the front line stopped and saluted. Those behind him did the same. Anyway, we did not know what kind of tricks they might be using, so the most we did was take the masks, but with guns always prepared to shoot.
- Might save the weapons, we are allies.
- Allies? Do not ask for help.
- But we have this.
  The captain of another army showed a piece of paper with a calligraphy that I knew very well. Johantan was armed and that the expression of the captain I was sure he must be some known war.
  Samantha walked over and read the letter, having the seal of our country and the signature of our Colonel and our ruler. With that, she did not have to complain about and returned the letter, saying nothing. Just made a nod and turned back to the others, who seemed more quiet and tense at the same time. The fact of receiving help was good, but what if they ended attacking?

No comments:

Post a Comment