Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, June 16, 2014

☣11. BURIED PAST

  I approached over where they were, but not let them see me. Samantha was also muted, perhaps because she finally understood my message. I approached over where they were sneaking through buildings that had not been completely destroyed during the war.
  I saw them with bloodstained clothes, but were still able to fight. Johnatan was without the mask, as well as Williams, whose eyes were flashing with hate in its purest form.
- Do you think you'll stick with that smirk on his face for how long? I'll kill you before you can think about trade places with anyone again!
- Dogs that bark do not bite, Williams. You were not even able to kill even more than one of my army recruits. Besides, you know very well that I did not do it with intention.
  Williams did not respond, but fired several times, and one of the shots hit the left forearm of my brother, who made no sound of pain or suffering. Anyway, I wanted to shoot that bastard, but there was one thing I really wanted to know. What Johnatan had done unintentionally? And what did that have to do with Williams?
- Finished her tantrums? - My brother finally spoke.
- I will make you pay dearly for what he did.
- Why do not you cared for her? You knew it could happen. Moreover, it was her fault and mostly their for letting her do that.
  Williams saw his hand tremble for a moment, but was not sure what. From what little I suffered with him, that soldier has no guy who is unshaken by anything. Wonder what happened. Johnatan made it clear that what happened was an accident that clearly could be avoided if Williams was more cautious.
  My brother rummaged in his coat pockets and threw something to the enemy.
- I found it. I think it belongs to you.
- Do you really think that will get rid of that?
  I saw a small gold ring in the hands of Williams, who was struggling to contain a tear, but still escaped her eyes. Squinted to see better, because I thought I would never see tears of soldiers in a war. He raised his right sleeve, showing the name Katherina who was tattooed.
- Look, Evans! You think you can even forget that? Even if you have done by accident, I will not forgive you, because you could have stopped!
- Keep bringing the past to light will not do good to anyone.
  Williams tricou jaw and returned to shoot vigorously against Johantan, now fight back. A shot passed me and almost hit my chin. Even so, I could understand what was happening there. Katherina should be the wife of Williams must have been shot from my brother when she tried to somehow protect her husband. Yes, I was sure this was it that had happened. Anyway, will not help them stay arguing for a person who is already dead.
  I heard the growl of my brother seconds after a shot and saw that his left hand was covered in blood because of the shooting. I decided then it was time for me to start doing something. I took my gun and shot precisely in his right shoulder.
- What does that mean?
  Johnatan was furious with me, but now I had already made my contribution.
- Luka Evans, I ordered you to stay out of it!
- Did the person who is with the hand covered in blood. - I replied.
  Williams was alternating glances between me and my brother.
- So you are brothers, right? It really is a great pleasure to have both in the same place, so I can avoid efforts.
  Johnatan took another shot, this time in his right leg and started running, pulling me away while the other was kneeling on the floor with his leg bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment