Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

☣13. the last shoot

  I felt something poking my leg and looked down. The dog came bringing a note wrapped around the mouth, which had molhaddo almost any paper. Thank you for wearing gloves. 
"We need help. The enemy is well armed and even with help're in a bad situation. Need you and that strange soldier. The media is filming everything and do not want to give the taste of defeat. Will be of great help if you can come . "
- Come on. 
- What? 
- They need our help, right? Williams can expect. Let's not let the UK lose this war. 
- What do you mean? 
- There remained only two powers in this war: the United Kingdom and North American Union. 
   Yes, indeed it was fair. After all, the North American Union was consolidating the union of all countries formerly located in North America. However, now they were only one. And the same applied to the UK, it was the union between Wales, England and Scotland. I do not know if Ireland was participating in it, so I can not place it. If so surely we should hurry. 
   We hear no more sign of Williams since. Perhaps he had finally died from blood loss or else were in another direction. The dog was still there, looking at us appealingly and ready to start a race back to the battle zone way. Johnatan was running in front of me without the mask. 
- Hey! You will not put the mask? 
- It does not matter, at least our mother will see that we're both alive, at least for now. 

   The place was twice the destruction. The debris had turned into dust on the floor, mixed with the blood of the wounded and dead soldiers ambs sides. However, our army was clearly impaired, even allies, who were equally well armed, were decimated in large quantities. It was after a while I realized that all the other soldiers of our army were there. Even the Colonel was active. 
- Prepared for all or nothing? 
- I'm here for that, is not it? 
   We were loaded and ready to shoot guns, however, all the soldiers paralyzed when my brother and I entered the battlefield. The cameras that were around focused on my brother and then me. 
- Johnatan? 
- That's it. Did you miss me? 
   The Colonel was speechless, looking from me to him all the time. 
- Well - he started rough - let's get this over with. 
   A shot went and hit one of the enemy soldiers. Seconds later, something hits one of our army, but the gun did not come none of us was there. 
- You two will not escape me! 
   Williams was already covered with blood leg and, ironically, it belonged to the North American Union. Tensions rose on the battlefield, but the American soldiers did not provide aid for Williams in no time. 
- I'm still the master of you! Help me now! 
   None of them moved, only a few were in towards the soldier who was wounded to help you. He was getting impatient and angry. 
- What are you waiting for? I gave you an order! 
   One, it should be the new commander, stepped forward. No, he was not the commander; should be the Colonel, for she was a little gray hair. He approached Williams.
- You is not nothing, Seth Williams. Along with this war, you are already in history. 
- Do not you dare say that to me, you fucking old, I'm still the law in this army! 
   The North American colonel shot without mercy against the head of Williams, who was paralyzed for a moment and then fell dead in their own blood. Apparently, he should have been some sort of traitor or master drawing, since no member of enemy army was pleased when she saw him.

No comments:

Post a Comment