Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

☣12. gяαу ѕку

  Johnatan being dragged me away from Williams. Even though he was with the injured leg, we did not know if he could come after us or not. I did not know that area, but my brother seemed to know exactly where to be going.
  That place looked a little more full than others, since there were still buildings in perfect condition, as well as some homes. I imagine that the enemies were not interested in this area of ​​the city and began to invade it. Johnatan was looking for something but I do not know what it was until I saw him taking a box of a hole in the ground with various ammunition and first aid for objects that should be in the hands of military doctors. He took the hand of ammunition, which made me feel pain in his shoes and used a bit of gauze with saline to clean the wound.
- You will need also.
  He threw the box so I could leave my fully loaded gun to confront Williams, who certainly would not give up killing us. I returned the box to him and received a bottle of water that was full.
- Hey, John.
- What is it?
- Are you angry?
- No. You ended up saving me another shot.
  Johnatan I knew enough to tell he was angry. Amazingly, when he only looks good deeds does not mean something good. Rather he was pointing out everything I did wrong.
- Come on, O.K.?
- I said I'm not angry.
  I decided not to respond, because things would only get worse. It would not stay that way forever, I was sure of it, so I thought best to leave it with him a grudge.
  I took a sip of water, but when I thought I'd sit down for a bit I heard a shot. Did not belong to a weapon of our army. And the only person who was not of our army I knew was Williams.
- We're outta here. Williams can reach in less than minutes.
  We went out of there as fast as we could, always running silently through the rubble. I saw the shadow of Williams not far from us. He was limping, leaving a thick trail of blood behind him. Maybe he would not last more than a few minutes, however, none of us was an expert to know.
- Here.
  We began to crawl across the floor carefully, but soon the sound of another invasion began. Came from the area where I was, what was not so far. I knew that my duty was to be there, but now they were allies and not need me. However, there was something that was bothering me a lot since when I heard the roar of a fighter jet across the sky, which was gray, indicating that it would rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment