Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, June 27, 2014

☾ Ꮧct Ꮥix

  There was not even a day that Alice was far and Oliver had become virtually invisible being inside the house. Connor felt immensely happy about it, while retaining the sober aspect and cold forever. The atmosphere was exactly like the devil wanted: calm and cool. That place, even if not his true home was more like Hell. However, the moans coming from the other were unbearable. Indeed he never cling to someone, especially if that someone were a human, because he knew that it would come with a much greater than the love that could be born suffering. 
- Do you think she will recover sooner than expected? 
- I suppose so, since she is away from you. 
- And leave her confined in a residential full of demons is a solution? 
- Yes, she will be alone and will have to think about it sooner or later. 
   The angel shrugged, keeping what he thought to himself. However, there was something he did not want to accept. 
- Connor, why I can not ... 
- You always ruin everything. If I let you go see it, all the work goes into the air. 
   Oliver hung his head. That he already knew, but Connor did not need to always repeat that. Angel missed her and the time they spent together when Alice was small. For a moment, the boy asked if that could be the cause of much bitterness of the devil. 
- Tell her I ... 
- Cut it out, ok? I'm going because it is my duty 
- Connor, let me go. 
- I already gave my answer. 
   Oliver decided not to argue over and climbed the stairs to his room. Connor closed the front door and went to the home. Increasingly he was dissatisfied, but had to do it if he wanted to get rid of it all as soon as possible. 

   The apartment remained as he had left there years and years ago, but no sign of Alice anywhere until you see her sitting on the bed staring at nothing, so she did not see his arrival, which was not something normal. The boy shook his hand in front of her face carefully. 
- Go away. I do not want you here. 
- Already hallucinating in a week? 
- I'm serious, Connor. I want to see Oliver. 
   The demon raised an eyebrow. What was the matter with her? During this time Oliver has always received scorn and now that they are separated she wants to see it? Anyway, would not give in to her request. Everything would start working properly and that angel would not involve at all. 
- That idiot will ruin everything. I will not allow it to delay my return home. 
   He knew there was something different about her. Connor moved a little closer and saw that all that remained of the past within it had completely disappeared and her soul was beginning to turn. 
- Where is Oliver? 
- You where always. 
- I want to see it. 
- I think in your case. See you next week. 
- Connor, I will not wait till next week! I need to see Oliver! 
- Why now? 
- I do not know ... I just want to see it. 
    The demon was not confident about it. However, with no residue of the past within it, one could say that there would be more danger. Once this happening, she forget the past and would not hold a grudge over any of them, although everything is stored in the depths of her mind. 
   When he looked back at Alice again, he saw that the girl had her eyes closed, in a state that could be classified as a state of unconsciousness. Connor knew what would acontecenr therefore had to yield to the request of a human for the first and last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment