Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

【VIII. Lies】

  The front door slammed and Logan heard the hurried footsteps of Phillip and his mother down the stairs . Not knowing what to do about the hair and all the rest of your changes , lay down on the bed and covered himself with the blanket .
- Logan ?
  Phillip cautiously closed the door when he saw his brother in deep sleep . He never slept during the day , but chose not to bother . He left his belongings in the room and went into the kitchen , where their mother was .
- Where is your brother ?
- You are asleep .
  Laura frowned .
- Sleeping? At this hour ?
  Phillip nodded . Laura stopped what he was doing to check the situation . That was not normal and therefore deserve attention because , for most exhausted that Logan was he never slept during the day .
  She knocked on the door . No answer. Then Phillip was telling the truth .
- Logan !
  He said nothing . Having no other way , she entered the room and pulled the blankets son , who hid his head under the pillow quickly.
- What is it, mother ?
- Why is sleeping at this hour?
- I was feeling tired , it's nothing .
  She narrowed her eyes and held the pillow, but Logan was agile.
- Dinner out in half an hour.
- I 'm not going to dinner tonight .
- Are you sure ? Logan , are you sick?
- No, Mom , I 'm fine .
  Once he was sure of being alone , Logan got out of bed . He looked in the mirror and saw that the features of transformation were stronger and more visible , so Phillip and Laura could not see it somehow . He also could not hide it forever. Had a career to build .
  His throat began to burn and the vision was a little blurred . Even with rookie like Bloody Moon , he knew what that meant . He needed blood and moonbeams that time. Wore a windbreaker with black hood and out the window toward the woods where it all happened .
 - I see you 've imagined here . But you scared my food .
- I'm sorry .
- I leave it there . At least you did not resist.
  Sienna managed to catch a rabbit and gave it to Logan, who did not hesitate to quench his thirst, it would fade away . However , he knew it still was not enough .
- The problem is not the seat , but what I do with my family from now on .
- Walk away from home.
- That's what you did ?
- Yes, and it was not so bad .
- Maybe for you, but I will not abandon my family.
  Sienna looked at him with narrowed eyes .
- You can not say anything about the Bloody Moon , remember?
- I know that, but I need more effective than lies pretending to be asleep .
  She laughed .
- What's so funny ?
- I do not believe that his family believed this . Well , I have things to resolve . Take care of yourself . And your lies are excellent .

No comments:

Post a Comment