Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, May 2, 2014

∞ єleven

  I turned to him without saying anything at all , despite admitting that Cloud had a point . However, I can not trust him and change my plans so radically influenced by a supposed fallen seraphim . I kept flying higher and higher , trying to process that information as quickly as possible .
  I returned to the board , landing on the balcony of my room the quietest way I could window because it was too late . Went to the bathroom to take a quick shower .
  Before I could get into the bathroom , I hear the noise from the balcony of my room opening door and left the bathroom at the same time . I saw that it was that same fallen angel who I saw the other day and it was back again , wearing only a pair of jeans worn completely gray and ready to go. My wings were still not saved and it made me gain time to chase him . I jumped off the porch and hurried to follow him .
  I admit he was a considerable distance from me , but I would not lose sight of it again. Could even lose the job just to win , but would know who that angel at any cost . He gave a short look back and I could not see anything beyond a shadow , but the weight of his gaze on me made ​​me feel protected and upheld.
  I made as much effort to get closer to him , so that my wings began to hurt , but I would not budge until you reach the .

  Our distance was minimal and I realized he was getting tired too. After all , we were with that pursuit a long time. However , I realized that he was not willing to stop before it gets away from me .
  When least expected , started getting slower and more blurred my vision. My powers were limited and I had completely forgotten about that . Just stopping to chase him , because my ears were ringing and my head was hurting too so I could think of continuing what I was doing . I looked at him again and saw that , instead of using my situation to go away , started flying towards me with outstretched and ready to hold me , with a look of utmost concern arms . Those eyes ... Yes , I've seen them before ... My vision is increasingly blurred and I could see less and less , but I could feel the comfort of a hug and a voice I knew.
- You have not changed . Always stubborn , is not it?
  I still was not fully unconscious and struggled to be able to see his face clearly, but the various strands of his hair prevented me from having a perfect image of the face . The angel approached his face to mine and I felt that breathing was stored in my memory , but I could not access it . I took the biggest breath I could to make my vocal cords to work.
- Are not you tired ? - What kind of question was that I did? What got into me ? My voice was too hoarse and he sure did not hear anything .
- I'm fine , what worries me is you.
- Why are you doing this? You know very well that it could have gone. - I do not really know how to control my questions , they were just jumping out of my mouth .
- And leave you alone again ? No. I promised myself that I would let you live your life , but then I saw you with Cloud , I'd rather not get far . Even if you hate me , do not shoot your reason .
- And why should I hate you ?
- You. .. Can not remember ? I saw your fall from Heaven and thought you 'd feel it in for me for what happened in the past.
- What happened ? Please tell me .
  He lifted his face a bit . Even though I was not yet fully well , I could already recognize those features.
- You are tired . - He said , softly - Maybe we can talk about this another time , if you promise you will not change your approach as we are among humans.
- I promise .
- Good girl . - He smiled and kissed my forehead .
  We were in my room again soon and he put me to bed .
- Good night , my angel .

No comments:

Post a Comment