Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

∞ ₣ifteen

  It was my day off from the restaurant and I was in my room , looking at the number of Cloud while with the phone in his ear , waiting for him to answer . Was now the third time that I was calling and I was thinking of quitting , until he decides to attend .
- Decided to switch sides ?
- I want to have a conversation with you about it . If 'll switch sides want to know exactly where I 'm stepping ground .
- Find me where you were exiled in twenty minutes .
  Think of those rocks again caused me chills . However, I could not miss that conversation with Cloud. It was already getting dark , so I could fly there .

  The rocks and the sea had not changed at all . Everything was as it always was , including the rock I've been arrested . The mark of the currents were still there and I could see my ghost , being attacked by cold water and biting winds that hurt my skin .
- Good memories , is not it?
  I did not answer . I waited for Cloud to come to the bank where I was .
- What we have to deal with then ?
- Aiden think we should unite ourselves to you .
- But ?
- I'm still not confident.
  He gave a little grin too .
- And what else do you want? I gave you back your fallen angel and the least you can do is join me . If I win the war , you may even become human as they had planned in the beginning.
- And you're so sure that you will win?
- Of course I have . After all , the fallen angels are not few and I have a special reinforcement.
  I did not like to think about what would strengthen it.
- And what is your backup?
- I have a covenant with Satan and the demons of Hell are on the defensive .
- Never thought you'd be such a coward .
- It's not about fear, but of strategy. The demons have powers greater than ours, fallen angels , and so have many more chances . Moreover , they also plan a war against Heaven We're lucky to get out of there in time . That was enough?
- Yes , and I will not participate in it .
- Then you have to take the wings of his dear angel. Who's the coward now? Do you prefer to hurt someone who loves you to get rid of it because the Cherubim do not go to the battlefield . Moreover , they do nothing but shake her ass for him and barking like puppies .
  When I came to, Cloud was already red in the face , the result of a slap I gave him . I am not obliged to hear barbarities of someone who was once a member of the heavenly agents . He chuckled .
- Are you offended ? So why are you becoming impure again with Aiden ? This proves that you do not know what you want , it's just a blind puppet. If you return, He will make you as a toy again .
- It's my problem . If I have the chance to go back I will not throw it away .
- Okay . At least I fell with my memories intact .
  I promised myself I would not get out of there , regardless of the provocation he did . I swallowed the lump in my throat .
- He took my memories so I can go home , because I deserve another chance .
- Aiden too, but he did not erase the memories of the relationship that you had . He is testing you as a lab rat . Well , I give you twenty-four hours to think about it and not a second more .
  Cloud was the one who left first , without looking back . I waited a while and did the same . My twenty-four hours were running from now on and I would have to decide. That would take the wings of Aiden or make me a member of the Cloud revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment