Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, May 11, 2014

∞ Ƭwenty

  There was no one , just an empty throne. I never had access to this place by then, so I can not say what should have happened here or not . However , the reaction of Cloud indicated that something was wrong . He growled .
- Are you afraid of me ? I did not come here for nothing !
- Are you sure we're in the right place ?
- Of course I have ! - His expression changed dramatically - but if he has given up before a showdown , this indicates that the throne is mine.
   Something was wrong there . Surely it was not a sign of giving up .
  I took an arrow and shot toward the throne before Cloud could approach .
- What you think you're doing ?
- See for yourself .
  The throne was gone and a crack appeared , where several black currents appeared , heading in our direction . We split to opposite sides , but the chains insisted want to capture us . My arrows had no effect and realized that the sword did not Cloud .
  A chain grabbed my ankle and started pulling me down quickly , but I hear the sound of it breaking in half .
- If you do not know if you care , I suggest you go away .
  Was Abigor . He was not pleased that I had been arrested , but it was not that I cared . His sword was stained with blood .
- This blood ...
- Yes It's exactly what you 're thinking .
  I felt sorry for Mahasiah . Even though he was blind the whole truth , somehow he was innocent . However , only laments would be useless .
- What are we doing standing here , Cloud?
- Do not rush , Abigor . He tried to pass in the leg .
  The clouds began to tremble and a view of the carnage of angels and fallen angels came before us . On one of the rocks , I saw the body of Aiden chained and covered in sores .
- Wait .
  Cloud grabbed my arm , preventing me to go to Aiden . I was reluctant to listen to anything he said , and escaped his hands. I flew as fast as I could to get to where he was , but the clouds closed and golden chains arrested me .
- You 'll see it again take his wings .
  The voice of the Creator and echoed a point of golden light appeared , floating between us .
- What? Why?
- He wants to monopolize everything, girl. - Cloud interfiriu bitterly - and does not accept us to direct a fraction of our love and devotion to another person .
  The golden light made ​​no sound . So it was true . As much as I 'd drawn this conclusion some time ago, I still could not understand why. Then exile it was easier than accepting that love can arise among others?
  This chained Aiden made ​​me remember me and it made me uneasy . Shook me and forei correnteas the maximum but the only things I got were injured limbs that were chained .
- I'm tired of seeing that .
  Cloud prepared the black fire sword and advanced on the golden light , which remained silent and floating in the air , even with the advances of Cloud . He tried to cut off the light, but the sword passed directly, without causing any damage.
- Go on to that kid .
  Abigor cut the chains that bound me and I dove to the cliffs , where Aiden was arrested and his head down.
- Aiden !
  He raised his head towards me and saw numerous bruises on his face .
- I'll be fine - he said as I approached - Do not worry about me .
  He was pale and his voice was weak . I tried to break the chains with the sword that was on a cliff near , but I did a scratch . I let the gun in defeat , but when I looked at the chains saw that they were not the same always . The color was golden , but was slowly turning red . When it was over dyed , Aiden was paler . I held the sword again and tried to reach it , but no use . The more I reached the chains , but Aiden was losing blood . As the Creator could have the ability to do something? I was becoming disoriented

No comments:

Post a Comment