Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

∞ ʂixteen

Aiden was waiting apprehensively .
- Have you decided ?
- I will not participate in it . Aiden , he made an alliance with demons !
- And why are you so surprised as well ?
- We can solve this in another way.
- How ?
  I flinched . Did not know how to fix this , but also did not plan to ally myself to someone who has no warrant in their own strength . After reviewing better, Cloud had more chances to win than the sky
- Think about it , okay ?
- How can I make a decision within twenty-four hours?
- You will know . Think of all that has happened , all that you know . I know one person who can help you .
  I looked at him hopefully.
- Adam should be in the office now , I think you can ask for guidance .
- Adam And how can you help? He is just an ordinary human .
- No, he is not . Adam is the son of a human with Raziel and Dorothea adopted him .
- You mean Adam is mestizo ?
- Yes He knows discriminate angels , demons and ordinary human . However , Dorothea knows nothing about it .

  I do not know if I knock on the door or not . He could hear the footsteps of Adam , but did not know if Dorothea was with him or not .
- I knew you would come . Come in.
  There was nobody else there. He closed the door and Pedu for me to sit in a chair that was across the table .
- Adam , you are indeed a mestizo ?
- Yes , and proud . - He smiled - I am often sought by angels and demons by giving good advice .
- So please , use your skills to help me .
- Tell me everything .
  Told you everything was going and he openly mostou sincere attention at all what I was talking about. If he really was much sought after by giving good advice , so it was time to test his skills .
- I understand . - He said thoughtfully - is a very big problem . However , I believe Aiden is right. You must think for herself , I really can not say anything because anything will sway you .
  He stood up and walked over to a shelf , where he took an ordinary book , but kept within a scroll .
- The only thing I can do for you is give you that. It contains the name and incidents of all fallen angels . Draw your own conclusions about it .

  I went back to my room and Aiden was no longer there. I closed the door and unrolled the parchment , which was pretty extensive. I saw many familiar names and some unknown , but in the end they all had something in common : no one had forgotten the reason he had been expelled . For me it was being different? Does Cloud was right ?
" You want to have your freedom reduced to zero again? "
  That was the question that Cloud had me the first time we met in the square . This echoed in my mind repeatedly as I saw the names of the fallen angels again .
" He wants to control everything and everyone . "
  My eyes landed on my name and Aiden , who was above mine . Is that really true ?
" We're already doomed . "
  It could not be . Why is He who created us , would do this ? That does not make any sense .
"Would you rather hurt someone who loves you to get rid of it because the Cherubim do not go to the battlefield . "
  It was not true . I did not want to get rid of it , I just do not intend to become a traitor again and also do not want Aiden pass by it. The whole time I was not thinking only of myself , but it also . Why could not continue in heaven even after we had created something special ?
  I remembered the dark and cold where I was confined room. The unbearable heat of the hot iron burning my skin and my flesh melting . Heavy chains holding my arms to that rock. My memories erased .
" ... if a celestial agent , get his wings . "
  No. I will not take the wings of Aiden .
" You're just a blind puppet. "
  I have been a puppet in the beginning but now I am aware of what is in front of me . The heavenly knowledge and devotion that had me blind are no longer here . I think alone , can act alone .

No comments:

Post a Comment