Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, May 19, 2014

【VI. Who am I?】

  Logan walked the path to go to college as soon as I can . Even with a cap on his head he was still deeply troubled by his hair . However , what most concerned him was the memory of his blood , which had changed color and the fact that he recovered from that injury so quickly .
   He took a stick with a fine point and sharp and hurt the entire forearm. The same liquid began to drip . Black, cold and mighty . Seconds later , he saw the skin being restored in seconds . He repeated the cuts and the same thing happened . What was he now? What that girl had done to him ? Followed to school and stopped in front of his locker , too reflective .
- You 'll be late , Captain .
  It was Johnny .
- Is everything all right ?
- Yes , I'm just a little tired .
- Must have very celebrated our victory then?
- Yes , Phillip was excited and my mom too.
  Johnny smiled and walked down the hall , leaving Logan thinking .

  When he finally abandoned the thoughts , was crossing the door of the classroom and rushing to get to the bottom of the room where his seat was located . However, it has not gone unnoticed .
- Lord Carter , hats are not allowed, remember?
- Yes , I'm sorry .
  The shock was general. A second after he removed his hat all eyes focused on his hair , so leave him embarrassed . Nobody said anything directly to him, but the whispers were perfectly visible. In addition , Logan caught several furtive glances in his direction .
  A note appeared on his desk .
" What did you do with your hair ? "
  The handwriting was Johnny , who was in the same class than his.
  Logan looked at him and shook her head . Phillip was a joke , he hissed and Johnny seemed to have understood as well as the curious who were paying attention to what was going on.

  Finally the class ended and he returned home with her ​​hair hidden by the hat . The house was still empty and he hurried to the bedroom . He closed the door and threw the bag away . He still was not satisfied with the changes that he was going through . That girl said he was no longer human, right? So what was it ? What would you say to the family ? He would not run away .
- I promised myself I would not show up for unnecessary reasons , but you certainly is an interesting being.
  She was sitting in the chair that was near the closet with her legs crossed . A boy with black wings , red hair and blue eyes feline was with her.
- Certainly there is no sign of the Real Poison . At least you chose someone who managed to survive the transformation and absorption of the new form . Well , I have my appointments .
  Once Lewis went , Logan looked questioningly at Sienna , who shrugged .
- Lewis is a senior demon .
- You do not have wings , but it's not human . What are you ?
- You mean what we are .
- What do I have it ?
  She smiled.
- I turned my poison you and transform you into the same creature I . By the way , I have not introduced myself . My name is Sienna Knight .
- I am ...
- Logan , I know who you are and what is your name.
  He was silent , but Sienna had not responded to previous question him .
- You still have not answered my first question .
- Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see .

No comments:

Post a Comment