Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

【XV. Forget it】

 - What happened here ?
- It seems that Claude gave him a beating .

  Logan was on a tree , ending taking the blood of a bird . Even on high, it was possible to see some bruises were healing more slowly and the boy's expression clearly showed that the meeting between him and Claude was not something successful. He descended the tree , unhappy . He looked directly at Sienna .
- I think you have something to tell me .
- Whatever Claude has said you believed ?
- So it's a lie that I have such a real poison for my body and it was you who put this on me?
  Sienna paused and lowered his head to face his gaze . Logan saw that it was true . With a gesture of those who need words ?
- You turned me into a monster .
- She saved his life . - Lewis replied - If not for her, you would have been killed by Claude .
- It would have been better. Anyway that guy will try to kill me .
- If you keep thinking like that, then it's true .
  Both exchanged glances and murderous Sienna Lewis away from there , so they ended not attacking . When he saw Lewis going away , she turned back to Logan .
- He could have killed me , Sienna .
- I know . But he did not.
- You left me so. Used me as a vessel to get rid of the burden.
- It's true . At least not have to say anything , you noticed that.
  He looked at her , surprised by the coldness in which she was treating him . It was as if it were something natural . You steal something from someone , runs away , hides and attacks a human it to get rid of. A simple sequence .
- Why are you looking at me like that ? If you're expecting an apology can forget , ok ? Do it again if needed.
- How can you be so? Honestly its coldness scares me .
- You still think like a human , and that's why you do not understand much. Claude is right , if it continues , it will not need to kill you .
- What do you mean ?
- You are digging your own grave .
  Logan remained with the same stunned expression.
- Want to stop talking in metaphors and go straight to the point ?
  Sienna looked directly at him .
- Forget that one day you was human and become a demon once . Otherwise , its existence will disintegrate . The Real Poison will consume you till your bones .

No comments:

Post a Comment