Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, May 8, 2014

∞ ʂeventeen

- Your time is up . I want an answer now.
  I had barely woken up the next day . Moreover, had not passed twenty-four hours.
- I still have time to think .
- Leave it. I know you must have taken some decision.
- Yes , I took.
  Cloud seemed impatient .
- I 'll join with you , and I am not your toy .
  He gave a big, bright smile before disappearing from my room . I was mulling over my decision , but would not go back on my word. Finally I realized that I really was in heaven
- Rhayla , come with me .
  Aiden dragged me by the hand to my balcony and opened its wings quickly . He was not dressed for work and that left me puzzled .
- Aiden , we can not fly in broad daylight in the morning!
- Look down .
  Something strange had happened . Everything was still. People were frozen , the birds , everything that belonged to Earth was completely paralyzed , except the fallen angels .
- What happened ?
- I do not know , but Cloud said for us to go to the place where the fallen angels are cast down to earth .
  The place where I was exiled . This is where the dividing line between heaven and earth is more fragile.

  When we arrived , there was nobody . Landed on one of the rocks and looked around , not seeing anyone else. Does Cloud was joking with us? Why did you come here ?
  Shortly after I saw that it was not . Behind him was an army of fallen angels , who could easily be mistaken for a black cloud . Aiden grabbed my hand and they landed on the shore , but we kept right here .
- What's going on , Cloud?
- We're kicking off our orchestra. Prepare to be winners and overthrow one who shot you.
- What about people and everything on earth ? Why are paralyzed ?
- Do you really think we can contend with terrestrial elements in motion ? Humans can not see any type of agent , either heavenly or hellish .
  The ground shook again, lifting large and wild waves . Aiden and I went out there and we join the army of Cloud , the However , one of the waves reached all the fallen angels , leaving us all drenched .
- Do you really think you can fix it at all using water? - Cloud shouted to the sky - I want to see your best !

No comments:

Post a Comment