Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, May 12, 2014

∞ Ƭwenty σne

  I could hear the rumblings coming from Heaven , but would do nothing about it . Abigor was there to assist and my priority was to get rid of Aiden situation in which he found himself .
- Rhayla , says do nothing . My intention is not to cause drama, but there's nothing to do . The only way you can get me out of this is tearing my wings .
- I will not do that .
  There had to be another way , I would not cause suffering and agony for him and not for anyone.
- You do not have another solution . These chains are unbreakable .
- Do not tell me this, Adam ... Adam ? What are you doing here ?
  Adam stood near us . I have no idea how he came here , but that was the least of the problems , because Aiden was becoming more transparent and cold.
- What suffering is greater ? - He asked me - being chained losing blood to die or lose their wings ?
  I admit that being chained was worse because I 've been there and the fact that the currents took his life tripled the problem .

  We saw something falling from the sky at great speed . Abigor was with the broken sword . Aiden stopped for a moment and went to the devil .
- What's going on up there ?
- Not very well . Even with an ordinary light are not able to cause much damage . However, it seems that boy is in a state of no return . - He looked at Aiden - I do not give more than twenty minutes for him .
  I went back to the top, where Cloud was fighting . The golden light was still there , floating listlessly , as if it were invincible.
- Out of my way ! - Cloud snapped.
- Why Aiden is being punished this way ? - I asked for light - Why can not we be in heaven even after our feeling ?
  The light did not respond .
- And you really think he will tell the real reasons ? Forget it , girl!
- You were the only exception to the exiles could return to heaven - the light began - Therefore you went to Earth without his memories . But Aiden has made you lose .
- That's not fair ! Still, I would never be able to take the wings for someone to benefit me !
- So enjoy the last minutes of his life .
  Descended from the clouds quickly when Adam saw arms flailing urgently.
- I know how we can fix that .
- How ?
- If you both lose their wings at the same time, it all might end . However , Aiden is not likely to survive .
  Aiden no longer had any strength and even his breathing was extremely weak . The currents were almost completely red .
  I held the base of his wings and felt Adam 's hands on my wings too. My interior was distressed at having to do this, but would not let Aiden die stuck that way as an animal in captivity .
- On three. - Said , swallowing hard .
- A. .. - Adam began .
- Two ...
- Three !
  I felt my wings being plucked while I took the Aiden . I felt no pain , but a terribly uncomfortable tingling where were my wings . The back of Aiden , I could imagine how I should be . He was not bleeding , perhaps from not having almost no drop of blood in the body , but where his wings should be turned into two deep scars , like parallel lines on each shoulder blade .
  The chains began to unravel slowly , revealing deep marks on his wrists . At the same time , black and velvety wings that I had in my hands began to turn into ashes , being carried by the wind . Gradually , I saw the ash plumes turn into cream color along with my feathers , which were totally white .
  I knelt down next to Aiden and offered support.
- We made ​​it. - He said , weakly .
- Yes , we did . - Confirmed .
  Cloud came down from the clouds , the same old way .
- Are exempt . For now .
- You won ?
- Call it a temporary tie. However , be ready for war .
  Cloud left and Aiden and I fell asleep where we were.

- Hey you three ! It's time to wake up!
  Aiden woke up with my hand slowly stretching and rubbing his eyes Adam leaning against the wall .
- I had a dream too crazy !
- Me too. - Aiden and I answered at the same time.
  We got up and he lifted his shirt. The scars were there perfectly , like two red lines in relief . Had not just dreamed it . Everything happened really. Aiden and I became human, but we have not forgotten anything from the past .
- Did we forget it a day?
- I find it very difficult. One thing do not forget so easily .
- Adam is right . If Cloud said that is not the end so we have to wait.
- And when war comes ?
  Aiden grabbed my hands .
- We'll always be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment