Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, May 9, 2014

∞ єighteen

  A thunder rumbled in the sky even before Cloud finished speaking . Really the Creator was no joke and could forever regret our error . However , none of the fallen angels seemed shaken. I admit that even I was . Although not fully ready for a fight , do not feel afraid to do what I'm doing .
- Is that all? Great ! - Cloud took flight to the boundary between heaven and earth and looked at us - Break it up , it seems that the soldiers will start to go down at any moment .
  He retreated to us and the fallen angels began to spread over the rocks and the shore , waiting for the attack . Lifted flight along with Aiden and moved away a little, to get a better view of what was to come.

  The first face I saw was Gabriel . He was still the same since the day he held me in place. When he saw me , did not seem at all pleased and shook her head no , as if she had been expecting my rebellious attitude . If he knew that not everything is what we see in fact ...
  Not long after , I saw Sophie armed for battle . Long ago I had not seen her wear a helmet and wielding a sword . She looked away from me , unhappy , but did not care. What matters now is that I know what is true or not and what they did to me . Unfortunately they still do not know anything.
- You can still redeem yourself .
- Are you kidding ? Of course not . I'm waiting for this for years .
  A first arrow was shot and left to millimeters Head Cloud.
- Do not forget that it was you who started , only soldiers of Heaven We will fight back.
  The first took the fallen angels , each almost double the muscles that had the Archangels frontline . Sophie led the first archers arrows and prepared to shoot. Gabriel was wielding a sword and fighting fiercely Cloud . I did not know it would be me and not Aiden , because we were the ones who were standing in place , static .
  Something hits Aiden faster than I could see and hear a resounding thud on the floor. One of the archangels was chasing Aiden , who had a cut on his forehead . Luckily it was not serious .
  Seconds later , I feel something heavy on my back and see me lying facedown on the floor . Had sand in my mouth someone twisting my arms behind. Thanks for being flexible , because I could rid my hands and roll to one side. However , that Archangel was persistent and the only thing left was me hitting my wings to find a place were favorable to me .

  An arrow whizzed over my head , but I could not bother to look back , for he was still Archangel persiguindo me . I passed several large rocks in the middle of the carnage that was already happening , but I could not lose him .
- Lower your head ! - Someone yelled at me a few yards away .
  When I saw an arrow at full speed quickly swerved down so that my stalker was reached. Continued flying until you get near a fallen angel with green eyes named Thomas .
- Learn how to take care of. I will not be your nanny .
- I do not ask for your help .
  Exactly the same moment , another thunder roared in the sky and all surviving diverted attention to the source of the noise.
- These toys are all you have ! - Cloud asked , covered in blood - Are you so afraid of us ? So give it up !
  But I did not think a waiver would come so soon . A new thunder roared and lightning the color of blood cut the sky , reaching one of the fallen angels . No, that was not the end , it was just the beginning .

No comments:

Post a Comment