Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, May 3, 2014

∞ Ƭwelve

  I was still entranced by feel again something that was lost in my memory , having not even yet recovered all my memories . I felt a soft feather to my side, but was not willing to wake up someone knocks on the glass door of my balcony.
  I turned to the other side , trying to ignore the sound , but could not. The beats were insistent and annoying and I was forced to wake up. However , he was the one who woke me up.
  Got up quickly from the bed and opened the door for him to enter . Realized that his expression was the same since last night . He came and wrapped me in a warm embrace again . His wings were saved and uniform waiter perfectly tidy. Aiden kissed my forehead .
- Is that better?
  I nodded . I was not feeling better , I was feeling great !
- I suppose so , because if we do not appear you would stay asleep . - He gave a sweet smile before releasing me . Admittedly not be happy with his decision , but it would not ruin the moment - Do not delay to change, ok ? I'll be waiting downstairs. Just do not forget our promise .
- This is still on ?
- Of course it is . - He has not lost his gentle tone , even with the serious expression ever, but that disappeared to give way to a sweetly mischievous smile - But I think I can give you something in return if you are a good girl .
- Will you tell me what happened before our fall ?
- Maybe ... I will not spoil the surprise now .
  He left and I went to the bathroom to change clothes and fix my hair . I tried hard to contain the smile that was on my face , but it was impossible . What I wanted was to stay nestled in the embrace of Aiden for the rest of my life .
  But something came to my mind . Mahasiah told me that if I found the person who caused my fall , my duty would be to take his wings if it were a fallen angel . And Aiden was a fallen angel.
  Such an idea was enough to wipe the smile that was on my face . Even getting his affection a few hours ago , I already know a lot and know we have something special and he does not want to avoid . He wants to take care of me and protect me , which made ​​me think of Cloud and the proposal he made ​​me . Does all happened last night for his influence ? I needed to know and take this doubt in my head. but I would have to wait until night , where Aiden and I will be alone to talk.

  When I went downstairs , I saw that Aiden was talking to Adam . I approached and they subtly parted and saw that Adam was smiling and radiant as always , however , thought the hypothesis that maybe Aiden could have told him something , but this thing was out of the question because it was our promise to keep this between us .
- Let's get going .
  And as usual , Aiden was already several steps away from me and I ran to catch up. Despite the silence between us , the atmosphere was not as hostile, although still being cold . We do not walk hand in hand and I could not draw attention to us.

  Our case was peaceful, despite the large influx of people during lunch and dinner . Not exchanged glances and there was no excessive approach and I wondered how he could pretend so well , since I was doing my best .
  A man dressed in black called me and I went as fast as I could.
- Have you found your beloved fallen angel ?
- So it was you .
  Cloud gave a half smile .
- And you thought you could by your willpower ? What a naive little girl.
- I can not waste time . I'm working .
- Yes , I know , will not take more of your time . - He stood up and handed me a fifty dollar bill along with a folded paper - I am waiting for your reply . If you change your mind , call me.
  I put the note and paper into her apron pocket and followed the departure of Cloud restaurant . Consequently , Aiden was also looking at him with half closed eyes gently and then looked back at me briefly . Hit the notes with the pen block and he showed he understood .
  While serving a table, he goes and whispers :
- Wait for me in your room after dinner .
  I looked at him and nodded slightly , pulling me to serve another table. If Cloud became involved , this indicates that the revolution it must be closer than it appears .

No comments:

Post a Comment